Goodbye -Yuvalal the orginal.

(Locked)

90 Draenei Death Knight
hello all or mabye goodbye all.

i leave wow more 2 days.
i played three or two years in wow it was very fun,the lores,the pve and pvp and how can i forgot the forums that i spend my time in.. :P.
i played from the end of warth of the lich king and leave in the start of mop.
what i an say about the forums have parts good and bad. as alot people liked my ideas and have some that not. (in spacial my grammer).
called me troll that i have no idea untill now what is it 0.o.

i come to the forums for somethings share my ideas that started before submite ideas and mabye it happend becuse the raising of topic about ideas :) that i like it.
this is what i going for to show people dont save them ideas for them self (i mean in wow).
and they will show that can to post ideas topic in the forums.

before i come i show forums i dont called it burning becuse it isnt but alot with not alot diffrents. as sha of happiness thread this is sad that it is was got pupulary and i dont know why not locked... and the daliy quiz this is good topic so you see the diffrents between them.

so i came with new type of thread (ideas,suggets ). now is your turn ! to change this things this is yours forum. and you able to change it in one moument.
today i pass about all my posts (in yuvalal ,now untill yuvalal that i was in quel'thalas.).
and send it to submite suggets that was as 6/7 only linked of my ideas .
i wrote up of 2000 posts (not only ideas). 800+ times that have yuvalal in topics.
i got 3 time bann 1 in mistake ..
other was for 10 days and other was for one mounth.
and the mistake was to three mounth but deleted after 4 days.

you can change the game even n only small idea :) as new action or passive spell.
so post your ideas not be fear ITS GOOD TO SHARE your ideas.

if you want to improve something and dont know what to do and need help .
i some ideas that mabye they created by my ideas or the planing it and i only wrote it some time before it happend. but who know..

send me e-mail : yuvyuv111@walla.com. not my account email.
i will still follow about wow news.
so i will happy to show what do you think is my best idea i will happy and to get feedback too.

more 2 days i leave wow and mabye back one day who is know?

for every start have end so here is my end for wow. and i may back in of the days.

so goodbye.
Edited by Yuvalal on 09/12/2012 10:10 GMT
90 Goblin Shaman
Outland lost one of its walking honor point.
sorry bout made another topic before i just think ill make for Yuvalal
1 Undead Mage
Hey yuvalal, I'll miss you dude!

I used to do bg's with you on outland, do you even remember?

Hope to see you back soon.
90 Human Mage
We'll miss Yuvalal.

WoW has lost one if it's good natured members, bleak days ahead.
75 Worgen Hunter
09/12/2012 10:03Posted by Talzdawizard

Doubt he even recognises you on a level 1 mage.

09/12/2012 09:57Posted by Roothy
google translate couldn't help me either.

lol.

09/12/2012 10:06Posted by Serena
WoW has lost one if it's good natured members, bleak days ahead.

GL mate.
1 Undead Mage
09/12/2012 10:11Posted by Borderlîne

Doubt he even recognises you on a level 1 mage..

I guess you are right :(
90 Human Mage
Talz lets get this thread on popular topics. ^^ He deserves some publicity.
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
Because I am a nice guy, bored and depressed anyway, let me translate Yuvalal's post here:

In two days, I shall be leaving WoW.

I have been playing this game for two or three years, and have had a lot of fun enjoying the lore, PVE, and PVP aspects of the game. The forums were unforgettable. I have been playing since the end of Wrath of the Lich King, and now will be stopping with Mists of Pandaria. What I can say, is that the forums were both good and bad, as a lot of people liked by ideas, but some did not (probably because of grammar). I did not like it when people called me a troll.

I came to the forums because I wanted to share my ideas, in hopes that my ideas would be noticed and that changes may be seen in the game. I did this because I wanted to show people that if you have an idea, you should not keep that idea to yourself. Instead, post that idea on the forums!

I wanted to show that the forums are not useless [[ this is what I assume he meant by 'burning' ]], because it is not due to the vast variety of players who post here. I was not happy with the Sha of Happiness thread [[ which appeared in both regional boards ]], and it was sad that it got such large degrees of popularity. I do not know why this thread was not locked. In contrast, threads like Lethan's Daily WoW Quiz is good and should remain open, and thus it differs.

So I came here with a new type of thread, mainly a suggestion/idea thread. Now, it is your turn to make your own threads related to your suggestions and ideas for the game. Be different from the rest of this forum, and contribute your ideas and suggestions here.

[[ I do not understand the rest of this paragraph, so translating it would be dangerous, but I think he is saying that he wants to collect all his ideas, and pass them around somewhere. ]]

Remember that you can make a difference to this game, even with one simple or small idea (e.g., new action or spell). Do not be afraid to post these ideas, because IT IS GOOD TO SHARE THEM!

If you want to improve some aspect of the game, but do not know what to do and need help, I have some ideas that they have implemented or planning to implement that were posted by me long before it was done.

You can email me here: yuvyuv111@walla.com (note that this is not my Battle.net account email). I still follow WoW news. So I would be delighted to show you what I think is my best idea, and would be happy to get feedback on it as well.

In two days, I'll be gone. Whether I'll be back or not -- who knows? Maybe.

Every beginning has its end, and my adventures in WoW have come to an end now. I might be back sometime later.

So, goodbye!

Hope that was translated correctly. I think Yuvalal deserves a goodbye thread that won't be trolled because of his grammar. So if you don't understand it, you can refer to my post.
Edited by Danellos on 09/12/2012 20:01 GMT
1 Undead Mage
He does indeed, he was a legend amongst forum heroes.
Yuvalal is the best
90 Human Mage
He's a really genuine guy, I hope he finds luck in whatever he does.
1 Gnome Warrior
Nooo :(

goodbye yuvalal, i''ll miss you on the forums

and nice translation danellos ;)
Edited by Midgets on 09/12/2012 10:29 GMT
85 Blood Elf Priest
09/12/2012 09:54Posted by Yuvalal
so post your ideas not be fear ITS GOOD TO SHARE your ideas.

Yuvalal, thats well said, best thing you have ever said. Hopefully we will see you again in future.

Talzz?
1 Undead Mage

Talzz?

My disguise! Ruined!

Talzz?

My disguise! Ruined!

you are really trying to disguise? with that name?
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
Going to be honest with you Yuvalal and say that I wasn't very happy with the Sha of Happiness thread either. I don't think it contributed anything useful to the community but a silly short-lived meme. However, that's just due to the nature of my bitter personality, and nothing more. The community managers thought it was a good thread by leaving it open and posting in it (as did a few of the other MVPs), and I respect their opinions on that.

However, you could have shared your views on the moderation of the thread by sending an email here: cmfeedback-en@blizzard.com
Edited by Danellos on 09/12/2012 10:48 GMT
Going to be honest with you Yuvalal and say that I wasn't very happy with the Sha of Happiness thread either. I don't think it contributed anything useful to the community but a silly short-lived meme. However, that's just due to the nature of my bitter personality, and nothing more. The community managers thought it was a good thread by leaving it open and posting in it (as did a few of the other MVPs), and I respect their opinion on that.

However, you could have shared your views on the moderation of the thread by sending an email here: cmfeedback-en@blizzard.com

u should look at US forum more often then they are not as serious as we so lot of fun there
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]