Updatede Suggestion to Gold Coin Chance

90 Tauren Druid
NEW Updatede Suggestion.

After Reading all the comments I have been thinking. and come up with something like the Pvp on/off

addional Bonus Roll = NO option
Get Coin back = NO option

Therefor the suggestion was bad but alot like the idea of getting more gold or OS gear aswell.

so the UPDATEDE Suggestion is as Followed Below

Click your Char image and find Pvp. it can be togglet On and Off

what about a mekanic there work the same way with coins?

Click your Char Image and find Elder Cham of good Fortune

RNG System ON/OFF
MS System ON/OFF

"if MS is ON, RNG is OFF" and the otherway around.

if RNG System is ON it means you can get OS gear and new gold valvue 28,5g to 1000g max "Random" however Leather user wont get mail/plate etc.

if MS System is ON it means you can get MS gear the spec you are playing when boss dies and if unlucky 28.5g

This way it will be up to for each player to deside if they want to use gold coins on RNG or MS maby get more gold or better MS gear or just OS gear.

at some point we will hit the mark som of us with fuld BIS gear and 10 gold coins. what to use em for then? OS :D or maby 28,5 to 1000g :)

Comment the new update suggestion please :) it is better for all classes and non get coins back or 2ed Bonus roll.

However there should be a warning when entering and raid "RNG is ON" or if other "MS is ON" just so you dont start complaning about a OS loot when you are 100% sure it was MS. the Warning was when you enter raid.! and find out that you forgot to set it to MS agian after it was RNG on Last boss. etc.

Original Suggestion! Below

This is a Suggestion.. for Gold Coin's.

Im getting tired of the way gold coin's works.. getting the same item 4 times on 1 boss.. with gold coin's
The way it is now.
Boss Died.
you roll with Gold coin and Win an Item.

The way I suggest its should be chance to is as followed:

Week 1
Boss Died. you roll with Gold Coin and Win an Item. on First boss on in Toes
Week 2
Boss Died. you roll with Gold Coin and Win same Item. as last week on First boss in Toes
What happens now is a Error Box pops op says that you allready Won that item in this Difficulty with Gold Coin's
You get 2 choises.
Get your Gold coin Back.
or
a new Bonus Roll.
The "2ed Bonus Roll" can give Gear for any Spec not just MS. so you might get Boomking/Resto Gear as a Gurdian.
How ever it can also just give Gold.
The 2ed Option with getting gold coin/Bonus once agian can only happen if you Win an Item that you allready have won once with gold coin's. If you win the 28,50g its just bad luck. :) that remains the same.
there will be 3 differet systems so that you wont get "Gold coin Locked" on a boss From LFR.
System 1 LFR.
System 2 Normal.
System 3 HC.
Please review and tell me your view´s on this suggestion :)

Kindly Regards Xecetoz
Officer TDS.
Edited by Xecetoz on 11/12/2012 19:05 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
coint
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like the fact you can use only one gold 'coint' per boss. Makes you actually think, otherwise you'd just end up rolling until you win something with your gold 'coint'.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
MoX
I find it to be lucky to even win 1 item with a 'coint'...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Actually i think its a great suggestion. There should be some check for same item in inventory both for normal roll and for bonus one. I believe most of people would be happy to get another chance, instead of getting duplicate loot again and again.
Edited by Spitfirenine on 10/12/2012 00:02 GMT
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
It's not a bad idea, but you're basically certain to get a new piece of gear per part of the body. It's really not necessary.

For the record, it's "coin" not "coint", but the latter sounds cute.

+1 Likey for effort.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Dear lord almighty. Being danish myself this hurts me deeply to read. Hør dog efter i skolen, unge, istedet for at spille WoW hele dagen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well its not ment to be like that.. You get 1 addional chance there wont be a 3ed. Thats why The 2nd roll Can give items from all specs and not just one. It makes it an option to get offspec gear.or be extremly Lucky to Win that MS item you needed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/12/2012 05:20Posted by Schnuffel
Dear lord almighty. Being danish myself this hurts me deeply to read. Hør dog efter i skolen, unge, istedet for at spille WoW hele dagen.
undskyld skulle nok have fuldt mere med i engelsk skriftlig
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Gold Coints are a BONUS System

Gold Coints BONUS

Coints BONUS

Coints

Before MoP there was no such thing as Gold Coints, so stop whining about it and enjoy your extra chance.
Reply Quote
What's a coint? And please don't explain if it's rude, I wouldn't want you to get in trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Gold Coints are a BONUS System

Gold Coints BONUS

Coints BONUS

Coints

Before MoP there was no such thing as Gold Coints, so stop whining about it and enjoy your extra chance.
I know its a bonus but it could still be made better. Would like to get a chance to get som OS gear aswell. And not just the same item over and over.
Reply Quote
98 Human Paladin
YES!

Implement the same for boss drops as well!

"This gear dropped last week as well, and no one in your raid seems to need it, would you:
1. reset lockout and kill boss again.
2. reroll loot to get different loots.

Oh how I hate having the same ring and boots drop from bosses when no one can use them!

/No

- Just be happy that you get an additional chance of getting loot.
I received 3x T14 leggings from coins from Sha, that's just how it is, live with it and be happy they implemented it.
Edited by Retarjoe on 10/12/2012 09:22 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Seeing as I won 2 same items with a coin roll I would want an option of being able to take the identical items to an special NPC - either identical to what you are wearing or where you win two or more same in a roll in one raid. And then you can sell the items for say 50VP to the NPC. So that the roll ends up useful other than giving gold - I would find selling it for VP more useful than selling it for gold. Note that in my suggestion you have to win the duplicates in ONE LFR not over different ones!

So the sequence could be:

1) A random boss done, rolled gold coin, won an item.
2) Another random boss done, rolled another gold coin, won same item again as in point 1.
3) Because they are duplicate and you don't need them you go to Lofty the LFR Vendor (had to give him a name lol) and you place the two identical loot into two slots similar to how you would place an item into a slot for transmogging.
4) When you hit the Sell Item button, you receive 50VP if not capped, or 75JP if capped with VP, and if capped on both, you get the gold value given of both.

Basically both items would need to come from the SAME LFR ID for the above transaction to work.

I think this could be a solution to what the OP raised. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
To be able to get items with coins for other specs would be awesome, because now, you are lot ninja looting any items from LFR ( DSstyle back in cata ) or gettin it just to trade it to someone, the personal loot stays personal, and it would be cool to have a way to change it
Edited by Obliviôn on 10/12/2012 10:05 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/12/2012 10:05Posted by Obliviôn
To be able to get items with coins for other specs would be awesome, because now, you are lot ninja looting any items from LFR ( DSstyle back in cata ) or gettin it just to trade it to someone, the personal loot stays personal, and it would be cool to have a way to change it

The reason that i come with this suggestion is, the same as I said from start. got The same trinket from 2ed boss in toes normal with coin's for 3 weeks "Need the staff" "LFR got no more upgrades for MS"

and I dont wanna run 5 mans for my OS gear its so borring... so i join LFR as healer in tank gear. To get gear for my os. Getting it from normal as well when other healers dont need it to MS.
Edited by Xecetoz on 10/12/2012 14:33 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Week 1

Week 2
Boss Died. you roll with Gold Coin and Win same Item. as last week on First boss in Toes

What happens now is a Error Box pops op says that you allready Won that item in this Difficulty with Gold Coin's

You get 2 choises.

Get your Gold coin Back.
or
a new Bonus Roll.

No.

Some specs have a considerable overlap in the gear they need but would gem/reforge/enchant them differently. Many players actually want duplicates of some gear.

Also presently the system is fine. We didn't even have coins for extra rolls before. We didn't even ask for it and it was given to us anyway...yet most threads about them are complaints that players aren't getting what they want. Ugh. So freaking spoiled.
Reply Quote
67 Orc Death Knight
no

duplicate gear has always been in the game..

the more gear you allready have, the more likely you're gonna get a duplicate
it's the same in dungeons, in normal raids and heroic..

live with it!

stop wanting to gear up so fast
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Week 1

Week 2

You get 2 choises.

Get your Gold coin Back.
or
a new Bonus Roll.

No.

Some specs have a considerable overlap in the gear they need but would gem/reforge/enchant them differently. Many players actually want duplicates of some gear.

Also presently the system is fine. We didn't even have coins for extra rolls before. We didn't even ask for it and it was given to us anyway...yet most threads about them are complaints that players aren't getting what they want. Ugh. So freaking spoiled.

Jen I see where you are going.. can you tell me who wants the same gear agian and agian?..

Know we got some Pure Dps classes etc.. lets say you want that "Staff" from 3ed Boss in ToEs you get it from normal drop. but you want 2.. next time you want it to another spec. and get it on gold coins :D wee yes. BUT what about the...

Gurdian Druid there got 3 other specs where Tank gear can´t be used?.
or
Protection Pala there got 2 other specs where Tank gear can´t be used?.
or agian
Warrior
DK
Monk

Sure I want to use my Mastery/Dodge trinket as resto or feral og boomking.. I bet the Pala want to use it for Reti/Holy aswell or the DK/war as Dps. maby Monk Healing with Dodge?..

this Idea is more suitet for some classes that others so it might be a chances to benefit the classes with Multi specs and not Pure Dps classes.

an Shamy is Healer and Melee.. and a Rangede but got 3 types of gear due to "Hit" wont be needed as Healer.

However this was just a suggestion and it can still be made better so it only affekt certian Classes however that will just make all the Rogues/Mages/hunters/Warlocks and other 1-2 spec classes to Rage.

1 Spec "Pure Dps"
Hunter "Range Dps"
Warlock "Range Dps"
Mage "Range Dp"
Rogue "Melee Dps"

2 Spec "Dps/Healer/tank"
Priest "Range Dps-Healer"
Warrior "Tank-Melee Dps"
Deathknight "Tank-Melee Dps"

3 Spec "Dps/Healer/tank"
Paladin "Tank-Melee Dps-Healer"
Shaman "Range Dps-Melee Dps-Healer"
Monk "Tank-Melee Dps-Healer"

4 Spec
Druid "Tank-Range Dps-Melee Dps-Healer"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]