No room for growth in Boss progression.

90 Goblin Priest
Blizzard has left themselves no room for growth when it comes to shas in future tiers. Right from launch we had shas or anger, doubt and a whole smorgasbord of other powerful emotions. What exactly are the shas 2 or 3 tiers from now going to be?

I propose that Blizz hotfixes in name changes for the present shas. The sha of anger could instead be the sha of mild irritation, the sha of doubt instead the sha of slight uncertainty etc. In future tiers, the shas could be of progressively more extreme emotions, leading to a natural progression of shas.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
MoX
Hasn't it occurred to you we've defeated all of the sha's and they don't need to be in future tiers? If they are, they'll be stronger versions of themselves from 5.0.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
There could be also a new kind of world boss in future tier.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
08/12/2012 23:05Posted by Safana
The sha of anger could instead be the sha of mild irritation, the sha of doubt instead the sha of slight uncertainty etc. In future tiers, the shas could be of progressively more extreme emotions, leading to a natural progression of shas.

I lolled.

But yeah, something is powerful and prhaps even more powerful than sha's. Mayhaps those Klaxxi won't turn out to be so nice if one of their chaps come back ;P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
They should implement sha of happiness.
09/12/2012 03:05Posted by Nuvielle
But yeah, something is powerful and prhaps even more powerful than sha's. Mayhaps those Klaxxi won't turn out to be so nice if one of their chaps come back ;P

*spoiler ?*

Didn't they tell it themselves that we might not end up being friends any more, when old gods come back ?
Edited by Azriyel on 09/12/2012 07:10 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I hope we can kill some pandas in the next tier.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Worth noting that we haven't killed the Thunder King yet.

There's going to be plenty more Trolls and Mogu in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Thunder King revived, Horde Boss going loco, the 8th Sha pulling strings in the background, Klaxxi / Old Gods...

I wouldn't worry too much...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
There are 7 sha, we've only killed 6 of them.

When the Titans brought order to Azeroth, they slew a seven-headed Old God named Y'Shaarj. However, Y'shaarj's "last, terrible breath" cursed Pandaria with the shadowy aspects of the fallen Old God, the sha. For reasons unknown, the sha lay dormant within Pandaria for many thousands of years.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We haven't killed the Sha of Hatred yet.

My guess is after it was forced out of Taraz Zhu at the end of Shado-Pan Monastery it found a new host in Garrosh when he landed on the shores of Pandaria.
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 14:25Posted by Mallister
We haven't killed the Sha of Hatred yet.

You kill the Sha of Hatred during the Townlong Steppes quest chain

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30968/the-sha-of-hatred
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
First tier of raids: Sha
Second tier of raids: Thunder King
Third tier of raids: finishing up the Mogu/sha storyline on Pandaria
Fourth tier of raids: Orgrimmar
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
08/12/2012 23:05Posted by Safana
sha of mild irritation
Reply Quote
Sha of ninjaing
Sha of forum qq
Sha of trolling
Sha of flaming
Sha of overpowered class
Sha of (un)balance
Sha of spam

and my personal favourite:

Sha of bots

Even if there are shas needed in future patches... anyone can come up with tons of 'm x)
Reply Quote
I propose the following:

Sha of Missing-Socks
Sha of Mother-In-Law
Sha of Asking-For-Pay-Rise
Sha of Awkward-Reconcile-With-Ex
Sha of Reading-Fifty-Shades-Of-Grey-In-Public
Sha of Cat-Barfing-On-Grandmother's-Expensive-Carpet

Blizzard, feel free to use any of these fantastic ideas.
I'm willing to get paid in gummy frogs and cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
The valentine's day event could be imperilled by the Sha of The Menstrual Cycle.
Reply Quote
72 Blood Elf Warrior
Sha of happiness will be the next one. {◕ ◡ ◕}
Edited by Otrogen on 10/12/2012 09:49 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

*spoiler ?*
Didn't they tell it themselves that we might not end up being friends any more, when old gods come back ?

Yeah. Spoiler.
They took a Bush: we're with them or against them. I was all o.O reading it.

10/12/2012 09:20Posted by Safana
The valentine's day event could be imperilled by the Sha of The Menstrual Cycle.

Sha of forgetful boyfriend, Sha of Jam River, Sha of zit, so many options.

09/12/2012 20:23Posted by Tjillin
Sha of (un)balance

I like that one. He could be crazy and nerfing random classes the whole raid while saying "They're fine!"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/12/2012 09:49Posted by Nuvielle
I like that one. He could be crazy and nerfing random classes the whole raid while saying "They're fine!"

Something like nefarians class calls ! Just negative, where healing becomes damage (yes, that includes 2nd wind), and why not make sha where damaging spells end up as absorb shield on mobs, I ponder how many raids would wipe there due to tunnel vision ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sha of Greed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]