No room for growth in Boss progression.

90 Troll Mage
Sha's are a manifestation of emotion.
it can't be killed, you removed the shell but the curse remains
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Well the Sha are like a parasitic energy. Remove the source of the energy, remove the Sha?

Also - do we know what the 7th Sha is supposed to represent?

Of all the negative emotions we've seen, they haven't touched on Envy/Greed. And judging by all the LFR loot topics, it's the most insidious of all the Sha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Well the Sha are like a parasitic energy. Remove the source of the energy, remove the Sha?

Also - do we know what the 7th Sha is supposed to represent?

Of all the negative emotions we've seen, they haven't touched on Envy/Greed. And judging by all the LFR loot topics, it's the most insidious of all the Sha.

I do not think Sha of Greed can be killed in wow - that boss would be immune to all damage.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
There won't be any more Sha's coming in the future.
The Storyline added with 5.1 brings the Horde/Alliance conflict closer to us, so my guess would be
a raid based on the A/H conflict.
I can see the Sha posessing some Horde or Alliance members but that's it.
In the End we will have to fight Garrosh and/or Jaina/Varyan anyways.
Reply Quote
Community
08/12/2012 23:05Posted by Safana
The sha of anger could instead be the sha of mild irritation, the sha of doubt instead the sha of slight uncertainty etc. In future tiers, the shas could be of progressively more extreme emotions, leading to a natural progression of shas.

Lol, you've managed to make a Murloc smile ;)
We could even go further and rename bosses depending on their difficulty level, so in LFR you could face Sha of placid reluctance or Sha of poised apprehension… this is great feedback, I’m sure devs will love it!

{╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯ <-- Sha of Just Kidding
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
The Sha of Mild Amusement approves.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
19/12/2012 15:01Posted by Taepsilum
The sha of anger could instead be the sha of mild irritation, the sha of doubt instead the sha of slight uncertainty etc. In future tiers, the shas could be of progressively more extreme emotions, leading to a natural progression of shas.

We could even go further and rename bosses depending on their difficulty level, so in LFR you could face Sha of placid reluctance or Sha of poised apprehension… this is great feedback, I’m sure devs will love it!

This is the best possible response ever.

Any chance of seeing a Sha of Apathy?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Sha of daily quest bordom?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Sha of ambivalence
Reply Quote
Community
19/12/2012 15:08Posted by Jen

{๏ - ๏}
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

{๏ - ๏}

This is unbelievably perfect.
Edited by Jen on 19/12/2012 15:29 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
19/12/2012 15:08Posted by Jen

They probably don't care enough to bother with that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
19/12/2012 15:01Posted by Taepsilum

Can we have a Sha of Annoying Politeness where it welcomes you into the raid and shows you around talking about various things while you fight trash and other bosses occasionally asking the raid if they would like drinks or snacks, but forgetting where he put them?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
19/12/2012 16:56Posted by Kirby
Can we have a Sha of Annoying Politeness where it welcomes you into the raid and shows you around talking about various things while you fight trash and other bosses occasionally asking the raid if they would like drinks or snacks, but forgetting where he put them?

Oh we had those before... remember last boss im mana toombs? And generally "i like to speak a lot before pull" bosses, like, ahem, Kael. Both of him.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
the sha of anger gets so angry getting killed every 15 mins he takes over garrosh who is the angriest man in azeroth.

that is the final boss ^^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
There is plenty of "Sha" still to do :

TIER 15

The Sha Strikes Back
- Featuring a negleted Sha of Despair, pissed to be the lowest level of them all, comes back with a new a renewed temple, and on steroids.

TIER 16

Return of the Sha
- Sha of Anger, tiered of constant ganking comes back to get is revenge

TIER 17

3 New Raid set in Caverns of Time

The Sha Menace
- A Unkown Sha tries to create chaos early pandaria

Attack of the Sha's
- Where we find the current Sha's are clones of the priviost unkown Sha.

Revenge of the Sha
- The Sha's remain undefeted and is revealed that the unknow sha is actually Garrosh

Ok ok fertil imagination and alot of free time ..;)

P.S. - Sorry for any mistakes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There is plenty of "Sha" still to do :

TIER 15

The Sha Strikes Back
- Featuring a negleted Sha of Despair, pissed to be the lowest level of them all, comes back with a new a renewed temple, and on steroids.

TIER 16

Return of the Sha
- Sha of Anger, tiered of constant ganking comes back to get is revenge

TIER 17

3 New Raid set in Caverns of Time

The Sha Menace
- A Unkown Sha tries to create chaos early pandaria

Attack of the Sha's
- Where we find the current Sha's are clones of the priviost unkown Sha.

Revenge of the Sha
- The Sha's remain undefeted and is revealed that the unknow sha is actually Garrosh

Ok ok fertil imagination and alot of free time ..;)

P.S. - Sorry for any mistakes

You forgot to add that all this happens in a far, far away azeroth
Edited by Theblacko on 19/12/2012 18:02 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i'm somewhat waiting for a boss in one of the future raid patches that has a combination of all the Sha's in 1 body (hell! could be Garrosh for all we know xD)
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Hunter

You want to bring Clippy into WoW?! This is madness!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
while this is all in fun. Gettign back to the point of the OP. If I recall correctly, Blizzard said that T14 would pretty much close the story on the sha's and while we may still see sha energy I don't think we will see any more sha manifestations
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]