Battleground filled with bots.

(Locked)

90 Troll Druid
When will you going to fix this <snip> bot issue ?
Edited by Tiogaradh on 10/12/2012 08:44 GMT
90 Human Mage
Gods, not another bloody bot thread. There are loads already. Post on one of them and stop cluttering up the message boards with your whining.........
90 Blood Elf Mage
2 days ago I logged in for the first time after 3 years and I miss gold sellers on every channel. Where are my chinese friends that used to buy my JC gems :<
i would like something official from blizzard.
90 Tauren Warrior
10/12/2012 10:34Posted by Sentrox

this would mean acknowledging that there is a problem in the first place, so not going to happen.
90 Orc Warrior
my topics were deleted all the time, i have been reporting bots, pasting their account links here, spending my time, now it's obvious

money > human players

And don't say it's not.
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
10/12/2012 19:23Posted by Battlebeast
pasting their account links here

If you've been copyping armory links of supposed bots that's why they're deleted, because you're not allowed to name and shame on forums. For the most part they just lock and ask people to post on a bigger thread they have about bots. You're breaking the forum rules = your topic is deleted or locked. You're not allowed to name and shame because anyone could just claim X person is a bot and post their armory.

10/12/2012 19:23Posted by Battlebeast
And don't say it's not.

It's not, cause in the end it's just going to make 'human' players quit and they'll lose money just the same. It's about the fact you have absolutely no idea what they have to do to in order to ban them. People think it's as easy as going into a battleground and banning whoever is acting 'funny'. It's not. It'd be nice if it was that easy, but it isn't.
Edited by Nyshae on 10/12/2012 19:49 GMT
90 Human Warrior
10/12/2012 19:48Posted by Nyshae
It's not, cause in the end it's just going to make 'human' players quit and they'll lose money just the same. It's about the fact you have absolutely no idea what they have to do to in order to ban them. People think it's as easy as going into a battleground and banning whoever is acting 'funny'. It's not. It'd be nice if it was that easy, but it isn't.

We all know you're trying to get the MVP title, but that ain't happening. ("We" as in we following this forum)

So you can stop with the brown noise.
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
Oh, I'm so hurt by your insults and insinuations. I'm not trying to get MVP. I have lots of spare time being a student and I like engaging in conversation on these forums, and occasionally helping people that need it. It might surprise your tiny little mind but there're some people out there that help others without *wanting* something in return.

And no, I just happen to have more common sense than others. If you truly believe it's as easy as banning them because they act funny and in a predetermined pattern you need to start thinking about buying some common sense yourself.

Either way, said my piece, not going to bother with this one anymore. Clearly people would rather believe their little conspiracy theories.
Edited by Nyshae on 10/12/2012 20:26 GMT
- CS
87 Pandaren Mage
10/12/2012 10:34Posted by Sentrox

Then use the search box. Countless replies about this will suddenly reveal themselves to you.
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/12/2012 20:06Posted by Comic
brown noise.

It's brown nose

Brown noise is something else entirely!

Dear me if you pay that much attention to your bot reports no wonder nothing is happening.
Customer Service
Hello Jonleifen,

There have been quite a lot of threads recently about botting in general. Please feel free to read and comment on the already existing thread:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5643614724

@Everyone else:
The "regulars" here are just trying to help, and they don't need green letters to do that, in fact, they do it on a daily basis without it. As a final thought, let's always try to keep the forums in a friendly atmosphere, we can all agree to disagree, without going at each other. Sha of locking out!
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]