Dec 11 Mage and War nerfs.

87 Undead Death Knight
Classes
Mage
When Fire Blast modified by Glyph of Fire Blast is used to detonate a Frost Bomb, it now deals 50% less damage.
Warrior
Taste for Blood now only stacks 1 time versus other players (was 3 times).

Shields up, !@#$storm inc.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
haha
hahahaaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAEOUAEHAOEUAHEOAUEAHEAOUEHAOUE
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
HHAHhAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Several abilities that should break on damage will now correctly have a chance to break when damage is absorbed, including: Psychic Scream, Hex, Howl of Terror, Intimidating Shout, Blinding Light, Frost Nova, Freeze, Ring of Frost, Entangling Roots, and Mass Entanglement.

Is the best change though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL.
These are some of the fixes i have been waiting for.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Its a good start. Arms warriors sitting in defensive stance could use looking at more. DW frost dks need a scaling revision to reduce ease of damage and possibly a defence buff. Elemental shaman and totems need looking at more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Took them a while ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
haha
hahahaaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
lol
Edited by Queaker on 12/12/2012 02:47 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
reported for misleading and trolling

haha
hahahaaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[edit]
You're to late, I caught it :P
Edited by Seung on 12/12/2012 02:48 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
nice changes, now they can maybe take a look at ww and mw monks(B4 5.2 would be awesome...)
Edited by Soku on 12/12/2012 02:55 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I don't really mind to be honest, TfB was stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Brilliant changes! Might tune down the burst enough to make non-Globadled comps enjoyable to play :)

Btw!
SOURCE: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/246159-patch-51-hotfixes-december-11/

-Ewyn
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2012 03:09Posted by Ewyn
Brilliant changes! Might tune down the burst enough to make non-Globadled comps enjoyable to play :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Retarded change, so frost bomb will hit 65k on detonate but still 130 k when not detonated which rewards random gameplay. Should've just nerfed dmg on frozen, detonated or not. Can always hope all the forum bads start crying for nerfs for the other burst classes that will overshadow mage now.
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Priest
Classes
Mage
When Fire Blast modified by Glyph of Fire Blast is used to detonate a Frost Bomb, it now deals 50% less damage.
Warrior
Taste for Blood now only stacks 1 time versus other players (was 3 times).

Shields up, !@#$storm inc.
nm just found it.;)
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/246159-patch-51-hotfixes-december-11/

/happy face
Edited by Dumpey on 12/12/2012 03:27 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Nice, my 100k Frostbombs now crit for 50k.. I think these numbers are quite close to numbers we seen on Cataclysm with Frostbolt and Icelance?

Congratz Blizzard on making the worst way to nerf the only spell worth casting as a mage, you really manage to surprise when you do these "hotfixes"

Edit
How about nerfing ferals, shadowpriests and enhashamans on the go also? What about 220k+ Starsurges? What about 80k+ Devouring ticks?
Edited by Crâwthz on 12/12/2012 03:36 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Im glad it was just that.
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Priest
Nice, my 100k Frostbombs now crit for 50k.. I think these numbers are quite close to numbers we seen on Cataclysm with Frostbolt and Icelance?

Congratz Blizzard on making the worst way to nerf the only spell worth casting as a mage, you really manage to surprise when you do these "hotfixes"

Meh dont worry healing gets majorly nerfed too, so you'll probably still get your easy kills anyway.:P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You missed this which is pretty big :

The Battle Fatigue healing reduction debuff has been increased to 30% (was 15%).

EDIT : NVM already listed.
Edited by Diphtérie on 12/12/2012 03:37 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]