Please allow players

90 Dwarf Paladin
To be honest certain item types on certain spots should be able to be cross transmogged such as helmets and belts.

My warrior is a proud Knight of the Red Hat and he always feels naked when I have to use silly plate helm. :<
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I came to write this:
12/12/2012 16:35Posted by Taepsilum
They should never do this. many grey items are 'fun' items and are in no way suitable for transmog. We would see way too many people outfitted with fishes as weapons, pots and pans, wearing nothing but a thong, or whatever funky 'fun' item that is out there.There is plenty transmog gear out there, choose from that.

This.

No! No! This is what people wanted and hoped when we heard about transmog feature coming! I have different fun sets and used to wear them while in cities or flying around. I thought that with transmog I will not need to bring the clothes with me anymore! Of course, not being able to mog cloth (I am druid), cut like 80% of my fun clothes.. :( We couldn't mog holiday clothes!!! Even more cuts :(
I held to to Blizzard's promise to loosen up the mog rules, but now I see no whites? no greys? :(

But now, after reading some comments, I don't know how to express myself :(
Guys, we are not ruining Your play by dressing up funny.. You said it's an MMO? Yes, exactly, it's a world with different people, and any world would have crazy people who want to walk around town with frying pan and flowers in hand. Just accept the crazies.
If You see a warrior with a dress and fish in hand in arena fight, You know he tries more for clothes, than power, and kill him and be happy! Why this would make someone quit WoW..? Hmm.. If it's that bad, Blizz could make an option "Check this if You don't want to see anyone's transmog". Or "mog back" clothes while in RBG/Arena?
But don't prohibit us from expressing our fun in outfit! From enjoying the armor arts of desiners' hard work..

Please!
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Well blizz can then just delete ashes of al'ar mount out of the game. Everbody can farm it now and it's not hard. So that means that there will be so many mounts pretty soon.... /sarcasm
It's not about how easy or hard it is to get one legendary. It's how much effort you put into. If you put many hours of gaming into it you should be at least able to "wear" that legendary with proud instead of collecting dust.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/12/2012 16:35Posted by Taepsilum
but allowing grey and white items to be suitable for transmogrification would probably be a bit over-the-top.

But what about allowing Blue items? my hat Don Carlos' Famous Hat isn't grey or white so why can't I use it? I'd go for a full transmog like it if I could.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hex
14/12/2012 08:26Posted by Dottie
but allowing grey and white items to be suitable for transmogrification would probably be a bit over-the-top.

But what about allowing Blue items? my hat Don Carlos' Famous Hat isn't grey or white so why can't I use it? I'd go for a full transmog like it if I could.

Apparently, as far as I know, that hat has been classified as being "too silly" for mogging use, hence you can't mog it despite it being rare. I dislike this too.

Rather have more options for mogging than lesser, and oh god yes please do make it possible to mog with legendaries. Shadowmourne(which I am about to get soon enough, after all these years(I was lazy in wrath and most of cata)) would look so nice if I could mog my axe into it. I'm getting it for the wep>the tabard>the mount>the rest. But that joy will be over quickly if I am forced to put the wep into my bank or bags to gather dust. I've even gathered legendaries I can't use because I fancy them and I do wish I could >.> for example MH glaive from illidan being a sword and therefore (should be, imo atleast)usable by paladins. But that's another discussion in itself.

Meh.
Meh I say!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
At the very least transmogrification should allow you more customization than it currently does.
More items needs to be added, like various items used by NPC's that are really cool. The Undercity royal dreadguard's shield comes to mind for example.

More armor types of certain items should also be added, to make achieving a certain look possible. For example, there's no real options for a good looking "dark ranger" hood as a mail user, as they are all cloth and leather.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]