Season 11 gear (or lack thereof)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The pvp vendor in Dalaran has all the old level 85 gear, and only the accessories of the cataclysmic gear. What gives?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
http://i50.tinypic.com/65deeq.png (Ruthless and Cataclysmic gear on the other pages)

You're looking wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
It's there for all classes but druids and paladins.
Reply Quote
Community
Unfortunately the latest information I have is that the Season 11 Cataclysmic gear will probably only be added with patch 5.2, we wanted to add it sooner but we had some issues with it and had to postpone it.
Whenever they are added back to the game, you will be able to purchase them with Honor Points from the legacy armor and weapon vendors in Area 52.

Since Kris is saying that the gear is there, it's possible that the devs were actually able to add them already, I can't confirm this right now, but if they aren't there, you know when to possibly expect it.
Reply Quote
13/12/2012 12:11Posted by Taepsilum
Since Kris is saying that the gear is there, it's possible that the devs were actually able to add them already, I can't confirm this right now, but if they aren't there, you know when to possibly expect it.

It's there for most classes. However on my 85 Druid and Paladin, it's nowhere to be found. No offset pieces, no set. Weapons are all in, though.

Just my luck as those are the classes I play at 85. >:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As everyone else has been saying, it seems to be for all classes except Druid and Paladin (as far as I know) which seems like more of a bug rather than intended. Anything you can do from your end about it Taepsilum?
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Priest
13/12/2012 13:25Posted by Kolori
As everyone else has been saying, it seems to be for all classes except Druid and Paladin (as far as I know) which seems like more of a bug rather than intended. Anything you can do from your end about it Taepsilum?

It's to try and force people who still have cataclysm level accounts to buy mop in order to have something to do.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
13/12/2012 13:37Posted by Shatmypants

It's to try and force people who still have cataclysm level accounts to buy mop in order to have something to do.

But only the druids and the paladins, since those are the classes that are in short supply? I'm smelling a conspiracy thery :p
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
While Season 11 may be enough to satisfy those who want the gear for actual PvP at level 85, I know a few level 90 people who sorely regret destroying their Season 10 (or other intermediate season) gear and now having no way to get it again for a transmog outfit. It doesn't help that the information on Wowhead is sometimes misleading and indicates that vendors at Area 52 might have it for sale when they don't.

The resulting problem is that if gear becomes unavailable, it encourages players to become packrats and keep everything they like - just in case it disappears from the vendors in some random patch. Packrats run out of bag space and are rather miserable because of that.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Warrior
<== Miserable packrat. Bags full since BC. Void storage full the very day it was added. Heeeelp!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
13/12/2012 12:09Posted by Aluwyn
It's there for all classes but druids and paladins.

I couldn't find it for Shaman either, anyone know if that has changed since a week ago?

Really want the cataclysmic set :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]