Next expansion name

90 Goblin Shaman
World of Warcraft: World of Infinite Warcraftinating

Your character will gain the ability to play world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft, as somebody playing world of warcraft....

You get the point.
Reply Quote
Community
World of Starcraft.

There, I said it.

Oh come on... Now I really want to play it!

I'm quite certain that devs will love my suggestion and name the next expansion "The Murloc invasion", I hope that they will also appreciate the idea that I have for the last boss.

Disclaimer: We don’t really know yet, Murloc was just being silly. Thanks for the laughs though, quite some funny names popping up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
World of Warcraft: Dark side of Outlands

I've always thought that if Draenor is a planet more or less similar to Azeroth, there should be a back or reverse side of what we have already seen in TBC.
The gravity should do it's job, so technically we could walk that other side of Draenor (and the floating pieces of the shattered planet) and see what is hiding there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
MoP feals to detached of WoW's storyline,even though there is this "big" war between Alliance and Horde.

I suspect the next expansion will have a old villain to pump up the epicness once again. For me Cata and MoP felt like fillers until the great expansion after Wotlk.
Edited by Sanctified on 14/12/2012 15:53 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We've had Norse mythology (Wrath), Egyptian (Cata) and now Oriental (MoP) so i'd guess the next expansion to feature Southern American temples and lay lines or possibly even Atlantis.

But my favourite would be gothic Eastern European with castles and vampires and the such like.

World of Warcraft: The falling darkness.
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
World of Warcraft : Jaina does Thunder Bluff
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Misty Cataclysm of the Burning King.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
World of Warcraft: The Invasion of Zandarai Land!

It's high time that we should put an end to the Zandarai! Whose with me mon!
Edited by Mãrkules on 14/12/2012 17:27 GMT
Reply Quote
88 Pandaren Monk
14/12/2012 16:27Posted by Militia
World of Warcraft : Jaina does Thunder Bluff

i actually cracked a smile at this one .
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
"Rise of the Burning Legion" or "Rise of Nazjatar"/"Wrath of Azshara" sound fairly realistic to me.

But I love Taepsilum's expansion title. Obviously, N'Zoth, his other old god buddies and indeed all their minions (Naga, etc.) are mere subjects of the Murlocs :D.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
"Slurm Queen: As for you, you will be submerged in Royal Slurm which, in a matter of minutes, will transform you into a Slurm Queen like myself!
Small Glurmo #1: But, Your Highness, she's a commoner. Her Slurm will taste foul.
Slurm Queen: Yes! Which is why we'll market it as New Slurm. Then, when everyone hates it, we'll bring back Slurm Classic, and make billions!"

World of Warcraft: Classic
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
World of Warcraft: The Daily Quests
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Monk
Wow: we run out of ideas.

WOW: return of the grindfest.
Edited by Akhlys on 14/12/2012 18:22 GMT
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Death Knight
"The Return of the BANHAMMER"

Death to all the cheaters (botters)!!!!!

Would be a very good title for the next expansion or

"The revenge of the Banhammer"

"Banhammers salvation"

"CATABOTCLYSME"

And the game is change so its HELL for the cheaters to use bots.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
World of Warcraft: Rise of Gnomeregan
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Return of the Lich King

or

"We humbly apologize for the Cata expansion" expansion
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
MoX
WoW: Diablo Returns part 7.5
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
World of Warcraft: The Horde Suck
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
14/12/2012 16:18Posted by Snowyowl
or possibly even Atlantis.

Please no. Vashj'ir was bad enough, an entire underwater continent would be the death of me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]