Heirloom cost !

90 Human Warlock
I haven't read through all the posts here but I have gotten 3 Heirlooms via Darkmoon tickets, you can get enough for one per character every time the DMF comes around.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was wondering the same thing on my lvl 85 war this morning, should i farm Jp at lvl 85 while it goes "fast" or grind to 90 and then do it the slow way.

I'm glad i already have all the heirlooms, because they feel mandatory if you want to lvl and grinding shoulders,chest,weapon(s) and trinket(s) will take a week.

Having to grind 2 valor caps just to get a nicer way of obtaining Jp is just dumb.
Reply Quote
@OP check out what it costs to get Heirlooms at Darkmoon Faire. It's another possible way of collecting heirlooms for future use, if you don't mind planning ahead.
Edited by Panamat on 24/12/2012 22:48 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I see your point but they need to at least make heirlooms cross realm, because you will need to grind them on one realm then on another its ridiculous spending 5 hours grinding a loom on one realm then needing it on another...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
20/12/2012 12:41Posted by Torsdag
Yep JP is worthless, add some more items to spend it on instead.

Thats just your opinion though and i doubt many people share it. I farmed jp to get a set of the DK icc armor for my death knight during cataclysm, as well as heirlooms for rogue, paladin and clothie alts.

Its impossible to do this now because i'd have to spend months farming jp to buy gear either for transmogrification or heirlooms, and the only solution right now is to just enter battlegrounds to get slaughtered a few times each day until i have enough honor to convert for my looms. I dont find this an acceptable solution.

edit:

I was wondering the same thing on my lvl 85 war this morning, should i farm Jp at lvl 85 while it goes "fast" or grind to 90 and then do it the slow way.

I'm glad i already have all the heirlooms, because they feel mandatory if you want to lvl and grinding shoulders,chest,weapon(s) and trinket(s) will take a week.

Having to grind 2 valor caps just to get a nicer way of obtaining Jp is just dumb.

Another rediculous thing that i just noticed as well, JP rewards for level 80-85 are still the same as they were in cataclyst - as it is now its more efficient to lock your character's xp until you reach JP cap running cataclysm dungeons rather than farming JP at level 90. *imput sounds legit, trollface and other 4chan memes here*
Edited by Erebus on 01/02/2013 20:22 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
ok, it takes a little bit longer to farm JP's for the heirlooms.. but what strikes me most is:

how come the old heirlooms still only go to lvl 80?
is't it time Blizzard updated them to carry all to 85, and the new ones to 90?

when level cap was 85, looms went to 80 and some to 85
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL. well i'am not here to complain but how about do some lvl 90's BG'S and exchange honor - JP?

I can max jp + honor in 1 day ez.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You have to kill 380 bosses to get the full set for one alt. (shoulders, chest, 2hand and trinkets).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
i have been playing wow for 3 years (still a qualified nood in a seance)
so i found out about heirlooms round about level 35-40, and this was during wrath,justices points are still quite useful to ppl who are trying to get heirlooms and other jp items
i use the instance finder alot more now but the crap thing is i am just mainly grinding valor, still need alot more to even buy my main a piece of mop gear haha, but you only get a small amount of Jp for killing a boss (120 jp) witch an't really sufficient for getting heirlooms or as i said any other jp currency items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]