Happy Holidays

90 Night Elf Death Knight
19/12/2012 17:09Posted by Vimtu
Happy Holidays!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I haven't been as excited for Winter Veil as I used to be. I think it's because I haven't got MoP yet and I'm not at Cap- it just hasn't got me in the mood for it yet /: BUT I am in the Christmas spirit :D So Happy Holidays to you all idd. It's also my Birthday on Christmas! So I expect 1000g in my mail from you all.
Edited by Gillraw on 19/12/2012 18:48 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Curses upon all of you!

I wish you only get coal for christmas!
Edited by Warferno on 19/12/2012 18:49 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Happy Holidays to all. Whatever different days your Christmasses fall on.
Reply Quote
9 Draenei Mage
Curses upon all of you!

I wish you only get coal for christmas!

Can't have coal as its not "carbon friendly". (damned global warming/climatic changes idiots)
Edited by Spacehopper on 19/12/2012 18:57 GMT
Reply Quote
23 Gnome Warlock
I just know the Bluey ink guy left something out ....

but I cant figure out what... I shall meditate on this further.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
Holidays?
More like Endofdays.

::grumpycat::

GOOD.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Priest
It's that time of year again it seems, so here is the traditional excessively unnecessary political correct holiday greeting :-)

Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally,

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation, political disposition, country of origin and choice of smart phone, tablet device, and computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is either revocable or limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

As I said to Shammoz when he posted it on facebook

"but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures" So we are now legally bound to go around screaming about the end of the world on the 21st? Thanks for that, Shammoz.
Edited by Lumatar on 19/12/2012 19:46 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm surprised this didn't kick off as well.

Ah well, happy holidays from me, as Vaneras decided to hide my post content. :(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Seasonal greetins for Gnomeregan.

P.s: Do be kind and don't punt any gnomes during 2013!
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Mage
\o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYhssfLgBrg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Happy Times to all you boys and girls.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, Diablo III
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm surprised this didn't kick off as well.

Ah well, happy holidays from me, as Vaneras decided to hide my post content. :(

I was cackling like a witch when I saw you and Vaneras racing to post it first... did you really think he would not use his Mod [Edit] Button? :)

Happy Holidays to everyone (With cookies)
Reply Quote
19/12/2012 17:47Posted by Dhamploc
without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of smart phone and computer platform of the wishee.

But with regards to political disposition and country of origin I see.

Bigot :P

As well as tablet of choice. This is outrageous! :-P
Reply Quote
Happy Holidays to all of you! Wherever you are and whenever you celebrate it :-)

EDIT: Yes, that's a double blue post. Not feeling sorry.
Edited by Draztal on 20/12/2012 11:18 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The second rule break... abusing forum mod powers to censor me, and now double posting.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, I DEMAND A REFUND AIGJKLADGDGA...

or I can be a good little rogue and play nicely with Blizzard. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Happy christmas to one and all!!!
Reply Quote
3 Human Hunter
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

In b4 rants about religion.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Happy holidays everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Happybappy holidays!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]