Can't pick up Onyx eggs

(Locked)

Have these been disabled as I cant pick them up to hand in for the rep.

I restarted the game, turned off addon ons etc but no joy, is there a bug or are these no longer useable please?
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
Are you sure you're looking at the proper egg? They're rather rare, could be one that looks like it but is just scenary.
Definitely the right egg I farmed this on an alt before
90 Worgen Hunter
I had this before and I had to restart WoW. A /reload did not cut it and do not know what derped out that moment.
Customer Service
Hey Zhuna,
Should this happen again try simply relogging or Resetting Your UI . If neither helps then you'll need to submit a bug report in-game.
90 Undead Warrior
As i was trying to look for the onyx eggs, to get the cloud serpent i realised i cant pick the eggs up, did they remove this way to get rep or is i just bugged? Please reply!
1 Orc Warrior
cant pick up eggs ive reloged loads of times?
MVP
12 Blood Elf Priest
@Ghandy: Hmmm necro. Try this as suggested by Tiogaradh first;

Reset UI - WTF, Cache, and Interface folders
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900641315#3
90 Draenei Hunter
just go outside the isle (until you get a title of another sub-zone) and re-enter, it worked for me right now
MVP - CS
90 Pandaren Mage
This is a thread from a long time ago. I am sure they're fine now :)
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]