Up RBG rating 2200+ per night. Gaid.

1 Undead Rogue
Hello Blizzard and EY Community apologize for my English.
I hope on this theme developers will pay attention and take something.

Note: The action is called "overflow" forbidden EULA (EULA) and involves
prisecheniya a measure established by the rules of the agreement. All information is provided for informational purposes only.

It is best to pour the night, in the morning (the time when teams playing at RSF minimum).
In order to pour on RSF need two teams of 10 people. For convenience, it is desirable that all of them were in any means of communication, such as RaidCall.

These 20 companies in two teams of 10 people in such a way that the rating selection of games for each team was about the same. To do this, you can ask all the participants to write the current rating in chat.
Each team will need the following characters: checker (from the word check - check), logger (from the word log), suicide.

Checker - a man who will go into every game and check - got any teams against each other or not. One person on each team. Preferred that these people and guide the process.

Logger - the person who logs into the character selection screen and does not come into play until a certain point. According to one logger for each team. Especially important that the logger had people who go about the same time in the game, other
words that would boot from the character selection window so going down to the game was the same. (!) For these purposes it is better to choose the people with the most powerful gaming systems. The optimal time log - 5-6 seconds.

Suicide - the people who die in the graveyard (for convenience, that would not run), and do not let the spirit.
You can just die - fly as high as possible above the cemetery and get off the mount. Advance can remove their clothes, that would not pay for the repairs, if desired.

What is being done?

Logger logs into the character selection screen. This is done because the game can not start (no proc) until all 10 people are not online. So time finding commands in the queue will go, but over time will increase the spread in MMRe teams in which the team will fall on each other. (Example: the team with an overall 2000
~ For the first two minutes in the queue is unlikely to fall on the team with a rating in 1400, at the expiration of time (5-6 minutes), this probability increases).

Suicide bombers in every Tim (two people per team) fly over the cemetery, peel off the mount, fall and die. At this point you have 6 minutes (the time before the release of the spirit). In principle it is possible to do without overflow bombers, but the probability of
teams to fall on each other, which is the same number of dead characters - is increasing. Two corpses on the team - the best value.

Thus offline (in the character selection screen), there is one person on each team and two men - are in the cemetery.

What's going on?

After these manipulations two RLA simultaneously put in place their own teams. Two teams are waiting for about 4-5 minutes. After this command is given logger to enter the game. (Time to the spirits of the bombers will have about a minute). Logger press "enter the game world" and should ideally be at the same time to enter the game (progruzitsya). Almost immediately, will "proc" (two teams find
opponents). The game come only checkers (check, caught a team to each other).

Option one: the team caught on each other. Checkers come into the game and look rating teams. Better start to pour
teams that score below that would equalize it. RL (raid leader) of the raid, in which the score is below gives the command to go to the game, and another raid RL tells the "Lebanon" (it's on).

Option two: the team did not fall for each other (one team will proc, in the second it will not). Ph teams that do not have proc immediately removes his team from the queue, and the Checker team, which occurred proc - comes into play. All participants
raid which occurred on a random proc command instructs the "Lebanon".

Whichever option is realized, the suicide immediately after proc or exits his team from the queue and let the spirit of RESA. Suicide only need to increase the chance to proc. Perhaps all this was done without them.

Notes:

The "Lebanon" means that all raid members (except for the Checker) Press the "go to the battlefield" and immediately press alt + f4 (or any macro that you immediately throw out the game). Thus on the one hand, you went to the ratings battle, and the other - on the very field of battle you progruzilis. If you close the game in this way you will not come online until the game is on the battlefield (which will monitor checker) - you will not remove personal rating. Command to login to the game gives checker after the game ends. Checkers - the only people who will lose their rating at:

a) If all goes smoothly every second game because the teams will win and lose in turn;

b) If the team will not get caught on each other.

Important - if someone pressed the "go to the battlefield," and somehow fell in battle (which sees checker) - rating you will be removed.

For the record - Checker - the only person who will be seen on the battlefield, if the other people at the time (once) out of the game (alt + f4) - their opponents on the battlefield do not see, because these people are "not progruzilis."

Thus the availability of time, desire, and static composition of 20 people can be poured into each other any rating.

Copy topic from the portal Prestige gaming.
Edited by Разит on 26/12/2012 19:23 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Thanks for posting this.

Clearly this text was auto-translated, but I guess most people can understand that this is a description of how RBG boosting/wintrading works.

The key paragraph in all of this:
The "Lebanon" means that all raid members (except for the Checker) Press the "go to the battlefield" and immediately press alt + f4 (or any macro that you immediately throw out the game). Thus on the one hand, you went to the ratings battle, and the other - on the very field of battle you progruzilis. If you close the game in this way you will not come online until the game is on the battlefield (which will monitor checker) - you will not remove personal rating.

The way I understand it is, if the people who are going to give up the win alt+f4 during loading screen into the RBG, they will not lose rating at the end of the game. This seems like a very dire exploit.

Again, thank you for posting this. Hopefully it will bring more attention to the problem and allow blizzard to take action.
Edited by Kanyexwezt on 26/12/2012 20:00 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
nice, can we now please have russians have their own battlegroup? even admitting wintrading on forums, whats next? showing the various hacks they use in games, which are free to dl from their forums ?

it most likely will get deleted in 3 minutes with no action taken, arenas are the pvp i guess, normal bgs ruined by bots, rated by russians, its ok we get new daily quests with useless currency from players
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What Kanyexwezt says i totaly agree with!
JUST BECAUSE I CAN!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
26/12/2012 19:51Posted by Daraath
nice, can we now please have russians have their own battlegroup? even admitting wintrading on forums, whats next? showing the various hacks they use in games, which are free to dl from their forums ?

He's not admitting to exploiting. He's explaining the bug some wintraders abuse so that it can be fixed.

What the !@#$ do you think this part means:
"Hello Blizzard and EY Community apologize for my English.
I hope on this theme developers will pay attention and take something."

Spend at least a couple of minutes trying to understand the message before you spew nonsense.
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
goal post to this fix it, and those who uses it punished and deprived of achievements and awards
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
to me it sounds like "hey our 2.8k ratings aint that high because we are that good, but because we abuse this bug hard"

guess there is too few teams to get the feeders rating from, so they make ppl know how to do it so there is more ppl abusing it, so they can farm more and sell more boosts

if i didnt care about having my ratings fair, first thing i would do when we get called that we are against russians would be alt+f4 on load screen now, same as 8 other guys in my team
Reply Quote

it most likely will get deleted in 3 minutes with no action taken, arenas are the pvp i guess, normal bgs ruined by bots, rated by russians, its ok we get new daily quests with useless currency from players

They do. but if they have 1 player from ANY EU realm eng/france/germany they will also get the chance to queue into EU bgs. Also works vice versa.

The amount of exploiting russian teams at 2.2k mmr is shocking
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]