I've hurt my knee

60 Worgen Hunter
OP, you better not broadcast your mood lest a certain technicolored equine come after you to make you smile. One way or the other. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp32TigGfZk
Edited by Scriva on 16/12/2012 20:57 GMT
Reply Quote
16/12/2012 15:46Posted by Izzyfurious
Too many people here have played Skyrim obviously.

Only people who played Skyrim know this overdone meme.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Did u slip on your own frost nova? :P
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Hunter
16/12/2012 01:38Posted by Shammoz
Was it an arrow?

Yes, Sorry, my aim was a little off.

:)

haha reminds me of tyhe comic when LK is making a cardhouse and a player shot away a arrow and hits LK's cardhouse xD
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buHv1EvUHj0
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HECa3bAFAYk

^Watch it. Yeah, really. :D
Edited by Dustlord on 17/12/2012 09:41 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
16/12/2012 15:46Posted by Izzyfurious

Have you ever been to the cloud district?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
16/12/2012 01:11Posted by Nighthand
Was it an arrow?

I would like to inform you that in my youth I was known for traveling across the lands, finding treasure, slaying bandits and helping young maidens as for earning my living.

Then one day I was unfortunetly enough to be the victim of a bandits projectile from his bow, also known as an arrow, and I was forced to retire from my adventuring and instead attend to guard duty.

Also: Not WoW.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
17/12/2012 10:27Posted by Narcind

Have you ever been to the cloud district?

Sense? this response makes none!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Aww, let me guess, someone took your sweetroll?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You do what, fetch mead?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sometimes i like to put pillows down my top and waddle about like a penguin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
come here darling, sit on my lap ..now

what do you want for xmas?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I hope your knee will catch an infection, and you'll have to chop your whole leg off :).
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Nothing beats playing WoW while trying to recover from some injury or sickness; personally I think it's almost therapeutic! Works better than Steaming Chicken Soup I tell you!*
Feeling relaxed and having loads of fun when you’re not allowed to move around very much makes lying in bed or sitting in a chair for long periods of time much more bearable.

* - Not an actual Murloc doctor, and no actual proof.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing beats playing WoW while trying to recover from some injury or sickness; personally I think it's almost therapeutic! Works better than Steaming Chicken Soup I tell you!*
Feeling relaxed and having loads of fun when you’re not allowed to move around very much makes lying in bed or sitting in a chair for long periods of time much more bearable.

You're more like a Murloc Medic because a Doctor cures people but a Medic makes people more comfortable while they die.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Mage
*Ahem* I could explain around about 7,550,000 different ways you knee will go horribly infected and have to be chopped off, ripped open or surgically removed. BUT, because I'm kind, I decided to look it up for you:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Knee+infections&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

You can thank me later.
Edited by Flamesinger on 17/12/2012 16:40 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
/hug

Seriously, I find that being hugged by a gnome is enjoyable by almost everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think you need a man
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue

Don't trust this murloc.... The soup is poisonous (probably spiked by Taeps himself) and a reliable source tells me Taepsilum robs unsuspecting people with injured knees every night as a hobby (^.-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]