Charms and repetition of content

90 Tauren Shaman
Personally I enjoy dailies every now and then, a pet battle every now and then and don't care a bit about having the best gear as early as the game as possible. It's all about choices:

You want to be top notch? Accept the consequences of that choice meaning; You'll have to do every single bit of daily / quest / heroic / petbattle / etc. to get the best gear as fast as possible. You cannot be ahead of everyone else without paying the price.

You want to do only raiding? Accept the consequences of that choice meaning; You will NOT have the best gear as early in the game as possible. That's reserved for the guys willing to do anything and everything.

So far this thread seems to be mostly about "I want to be top-notch raider and the best of the best by ONLY raiding". That said, there is something to say
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
In my opinion, it would be better to have several options to gain rep and charms. tabards and simple dungeon running are obviousely not a good solution, i fully agree with that. we ran dungeons when levelling, then to gear up, and for those who are done there're challenge modes, which are a great thing i can recommend. there's reason enough to do dungeons already. i would not enjoy to run 5 mans for maximum rep efficiency. But how about weekly quests or even a big fat faction related scenario once a week, which can be ran solo, or with the classic 3 people for charms and rep? it would have to last about 1 hour per faction, maybe even more.
on a further tought, the scenarios could even mix factions: there could be the main quest line for a big faction (GL, shieldwall etc) and additional optional side quests for minor factions like the tillers, the anglers, etc.

I'm the kind of player who can't play much during week apart from raiding and find myself out of things to do on weekends. Daily quests are a chore because of time pressure, not because they're not enjoyable, tough i agree that they were obnoxious early MoP, when the later stages of GL opened up. on top of it such an option would help healing specs to get their rep done in their most enjoyed spec.
I have plenty of time at hand on weekends and would love to fill it with a big session of weekly quests/scenarios with friends or strangers. adding a weekly cap to reputation and charms gained per faction should be enough to not force people to do both options for each faction (exceptions for additional random items like the arboretum eggs), rather, they can pick one, or mix. extra charms could be available by doing other faction's quests, and whatever blizz adds to the game like pet battles.

now that i think of it, i'd love that. it doesn't have to be scenarios btw, it could also be a phased elite zone that is supposed to be ran in small groups, to keep the m's in the mmo.

oh, and regarding charms: they're kind of mandatory for everyone who is serious about raiding, especially in 10m where loot RNG is really bad. there's no way around it, we need them if we want to progress. we had to scold someone once for not having enough charms because we're in bad need of upgrades, and because we need to remove instances asap from our schedule. that's not a complaint, that's just a fact, and i'm fine with it. charms alone are easy and quick enough to combe by but i'm fully in favor of adding diversity to this game as well.
Edited by Rilgania on 21/12/2012 10:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Exactly. It is impossible to cater to people like you when there are 10 mil people playing the game.
They give you so many tools and options and then you manage to put yourself in some position you don't want to be in and then you say it is bad game design... Think about it. How can they cater to this?

Easily.

1) Scenarios - there was no reason to exclude healers from this content, the content can have scaled dependant on the party make up. A tank joins? Then the mobs do need a tank. A healer joins? Then less mobs exist, though they do hit hard enough for a healer to be needed (so in effect the scenario is of the same length time wise, though every one still has a role to play).

2) Daily Quests - I am not the only healer in WoW so place healing daily quests in the game.

"impossible to cater to people like you" - and that is our conversation over, have a nice day =)

You can do scenarios as healer. I really don't see a problem.

Yes, lets have dailies where you are required to heal and force people to spec healer which many classes can't even do.

I think you also missed my point. You are posting about a miniscule problem which is easy to fix by yourself.
You roll a paladin to heal, there have always been quests and solo content in WoW and there have been dailies for many years, then you complain it is not efficient to do dailies when you are a healer and you need to spec as melee dps. First of all you could have seen this coming from miles away. Second your situation and needs combined are very rare so there is no need to cater to it. It makes no sense to cater to this.

This is completely YOUR problem and not Blizzards problem. You don't want to do certain things and you chose certain paths and now you are stuck with a problem you created yourself. So yeah go fix it yourself or go play something else.

You wish the conversation was over.
Edited by Forlin on 21/12/2012 09:27 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I am reading all these posts about the dailies, the repitition , that the expansion sucks, go to cata model etc.

Why all this hate about this model? I can understand why someone is fed up with the repetition about dailies but wants the repetition of a dungeon? How it is better to do a dungeon 1 million times over and over?

Now you have a lot of choices, pick a faction each day and do these dailies. You can cap easily in a week without being anxious as we were in cata.

I started my main as a mage and i changed him to this DK in cata only to be able to tank and have instant dungeon queues in order to be able to cap and beside capping i don't remember it easy to gain exalted with a reputation.

In the beginning i was also one of the guys that was thinking the same, but i am just playing the game and this is how it feels :

I login with my DK (i leveled him 1st out of 5 - 85 chars i have) and started doing the dailies. It was frustrating when i started but i managed to play the game how it suits me.
Today i am getting revered with Golden lotus, i am half away with Klaxxi and already exalted with the Tillers.
Yes some quests are the same, but as you gear up its faster than a dungeon. I did yesterday the whole golden lotus quest line in under 30 minutes.
You gain money by this, you are playing the game how you supposed to play it and if you are in a pvp server like me , yesssss you can pvp and have the fun, or being ganked and get some other and so on (despite the fact that pvp is broken but ok)
About the charms? Why please explain me why all this fuzz? My guild has a DK and i had to level my priest and play with him for raids.

He is not my main so i am doing reps only with my dk and i am doing twice a week the golden lotus dailies to have the charms. This is maximum one hour per week for all the charms guys come on, and you play , you are not in a city bored to death for a q in order to play for the billion time a dungeon.
If i am bored to do the dailies alone, easy : Trade LF group for dialies. TADAHHHH
I have found a lot of times group with 2 or 3 people and we are doing the quests together and really really fast.

Now of course none of these are mandatory but ok we have to do it for our raid progression. About gearing? Ok LFR seems a little difficult sometimes to help you gear up, i had run quite a long times the LFR for a month with my priest without gaining anything with all my chams also , or with my DK i won 3 times the same neck that was worst with my rep one.
Maybe a good change could be a "gear parsing" or keeping "loot history" in order to avoid that.

The first time i went to LFR and i finished it, i saw at the raid finder that it will not provide any more loot for the bosses i had already killed. Oh yes finally, i dont have to run it over and over again thanks Blizzard that you did it that way, i can login on the weekend and play all my LFR's if i want too.

Long post i know, i fed up of people crying and really i decided to write only because of the blue post. Please Blizzard don't make this game again to be like in Cata and do over and over again the dungeons.

This all are coming from a player that works minimum 50 hours a week, going to the gym, have a wife and a small child and raiding only once per week as the guild is also casual. So not crying about time, the time issues is if u wanted to be exalted with everyone in the 1st month.

And as i know the community please hate me as much as you like, don't provide anything in a constructive or mature way for discussions and all of these things.

P.S. The only thing i want to know from Blizzard, is if they had tried to kill Elegon in normal with blues to please say how, cause we straggle with a minimum of 476ilvl gear :)
Edited by Dosefapes on 21/12/2012 09:37 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
21/12/2012 09:32Posted by Dosefapes
And as i know the community please hate me as much as you like, don't provide anything in a constructive or mature way for discussions and all of these things.

I do agree with your feelings re dungeon spamming for rep with tabards. I do not feel rep tabards are a solution (if there is a story in these daily quests I shall miss this by spamming dungeons).

Well I did say some pages ago, may be one solution it is account wide rep points (I can collect rep points with my DPS chars wich I am not interested to raid or dungeon with - give them to my healer chars wich I am interested to play in that content, also then I must work just as hard as every one else to collect rep points, and I do not miss any story).

Though ideally I wish for healers to be needed for scenarios (*if* they join for scenarios .. 3 dps? mobs hit like they do hit now .. healer joins? they do hit more hard, though less in numbers . just do give all a role to play in that content) and for healer daily quests (not specifically *go heal that mob* .. just .. less DPS central quests yes? may be *go collect these items* (a different player reply to say some daily quests do exist of this type - i must read for this today !)

Though yes tabards *brrrr*. May be in some months wen this expansion is *not new* (wen most did move to alt chars I guess) .. at this time I feel this is too early (and as I say I do not wish to miss any story !).
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Hunter

You can't heal your foes to death (at least not yet), so if you don't want to DPS but want to do dailies, nothing short of divine intervention will help you solve your case. It really sounds like we just disagree on the most fundamental level: how the game should be played on its most basic level.

Well, said 'divine intervention' could come in the form of pairing up with a pure DPS class. If you can run dungeons all day with 4 other people you SHOULD be able to find ONE other person to run dailies with.
Edited by Hikaba on 21/12/2012 10:05 GMT
Reply Quote
The real question here is - If endgame daily content is only beeing created for 1 role of 3 in the game... what effect does it have on the overall role balance in the game? Are there too many tanks in LFD ? Are there lines of Healers waiting in LFR ? No... and you wonder why?- When the endgame every day grind content is focused for DPS?

Has there ever been daily quests that didn't involve damaging something? (Yes, there's always been quests that require you to gather items, which is still the case). You're trying to relate queue times to daily quest design, but you can't really compare apples to oranges. Some players might not change their spec to do their dailies, but some will actually use their dps off-spec to go through them quicker.

In a world of Dual Talent Specs, NPCs giving you green quality gear to start your off-spec, there's not much reason to say you can't do that content other than *actively* refusing to use the tools at your disposal to make the most out of the game.

20/12/2012 17:35Posted by Anon
Forcing them to go spend time per week doing totally and utterly meaningless daily content in sub par dps gear is just a disgrace.

If it's "utterly meaningless content"... then why bother doing it? Other than the charms, you're not losing anything from not doing that content (you'll gear up slower since you won't be raising your reputations either, but regardless, you'll gear up eventually).

But that does not solve the big issue of the game. The big issue right now is that MOP is very unfriendly to alts and just mean and unfair to multirole characters. That needs to be fixed asap.

While it's probably fair to say that Mists is unfriendly to alts (which is something the developers have tried to ease with the Grand Commendations for Mists reputations, for example); to go and say that is unfair to "multirole characters" when you're screaming at the same time that you're refusing to use the other roles of your character is sheer contradiction.

21/12/2012 08:59Posted by Twijfelkont
In the last patch they reduced it from 20 to 5 :) so now it's even easier to hand them in and get extra rep ^^

Yes. As of 5.1, the repeteable quest for The Klaxxi (Seeds of Fear) now only requires 5 Dread Amber Shards

21/12/2012 09:07Posted by Amrissa
1) Scenarios - there was no reason to exclude healers from this content, the content can have scaled dependant on the party make up. A tank joins? Then the mobs do need a tank. A healer joins? Then less mobs exist, though they do hit hard enough for a healer to be needed (so in effect the scenario is of the same length time wise, though every one still has a role to play).

You can enter a scenario and heal if that's what you want. Same deal with a tank. It's just not required to complete them, but the game is not going to penalize your group for it. (If anything, both cases might allow more reckless play from the two DPS).

2) Daily Quests - I am not the only healer in WoW so place healing daily quests in the game.

So, what about the classes that don't have a healing spec? They should be excluded from them because they chose the wrong class? While not all classes can heal (or tank), all of them can DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
19/12/2012 16:51Posted by Draztal
charm are mandatory if you want to be up to par, if you're lucky you get 3 extra items per week

They aren't mandatory though. You can raid just fine without them. Yes, you won't gear as fast (assuming you get items from them relatively often), but it's not going to impact your character in a negative way, other than *perhaps* missing an upgrade (since you don't even have the guarantee you'll get one through the charms).

no you can't unless you like gearing up slow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
21/12/2012 10:08Posted by Draztal
So, what about the classes that don't have a healing spec? They should be excluded from them because they chose the wrong class? While not all classes can heal (or tank), all of them can DPS.

As I did explain , I mean "less DPS centric quests" (so .. more "go collect" or "go visit" type quests, and less "go kill this mob with 500k HP with your 3k melee DPS char wich you do not have fun to play out side of raids and dungeons")

I do wish to respond to this how ever ...

In a world of Dual Talent Specs, NPCs giving you green quality gear to start your off-spec, there's not much reason to say you can't do that content other than *actively* refusing to use the tools at your disposal to make the most out of the game.

OK well the big reason for me is that it is not fun? I did say several times I choose ranged classes only , and I only really do enjoy ranged healing (both the role and the class).

Melee DPS, well I can not do this (my vision is fail , I do not distinguish one mob from a different mob at a dungeon or raid .. this is NP for my healer - I do have BIG raid frames , and I never shall heal the wrong target) .. though even this problem aside, I just do not enjoy that role even if I can see these - it is pure *stress* . Healing also can be pure *stress*, though it is enjoyable for me also.

I get it from your replies - I am playing the game *wrong*, and to feel this is not fun is *wrong*, so we just shall agree to disagree and move on with our lives I do feel xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
when you're screaming

No one is screaming. You say earlier in this thread that I am arguing also. We are having a discussion yes?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The real question here is - If endgame daily content is only beeing created for 1 role of 3 in the game... what effect does it have on the overall role balance in the game? Are there too many tanks in LFD ? Are there lines of Healers waiting in LFR ? No... and you wonder why?- When the endgame every day grind content is focused for DPS?

Has there ever been daily quests that didn't involve damaging something? (Yes, there's always been quests that require you to gather items, which is still the case). You're trying to relate queue times to daily quest design, but you can't really compare apples to oranges. Some players might not change their spec to do their dailies, but some will actually use their dps off-spec to go through them quicker.

In a world of Dual Talent Specs, [url="http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65172"]NPCs[/url] giving you green quality gear to start your off-spec, there's not much reason to say you can't do that content other than *actively* refusing to use the tools at your disposal to make the most out of the game.

20/12/2012 17:35Posted by Anon
Forcing them to go spend time per week doing totally and utterly meaningless daily content in sub par dps gear is just a disgrace.

If it's "utterly meaningless content"... then why bother doing it? Other than the charms, you're not losing anything from not doing that content (you'll gear up slower since you won't be raising your reputations either, but regardless, you'll gear up eventually).

But that does not solve the big issue of the game. The big issue right now is that MOP is very unfriendly to alts and just mean and unfair to multirole characters. That needs to be fixed asap.

While it's probably fair to say that Mists is unfriendly to alts (which is something the developers have tried to ease with the Grand Commendations for Mists reputations, for example); to go and say that is unfair to "multirole characters" when you're screaming at the same time that you're refusing to use the other roles of your character is sheer contradiction.

21/12/2012 08:59Posted by Twijfelkont
In the last patch they reduced it from 20 to 5 :) so now it's even easier to hand them in and get extra rep ^^

Yes. As of 5.1, the repeteable quest for The Klaxxi (Seeds of Fear) now only requires 5 Dread Amber Shards

You can enter a scenario and heal if that's what you want. Same deal with a tank. It's just not required to complete them, but the game is not going to penalize your group for it. (If anything, both cases might allow more reckless play from the two DPS).

How on earth can a blue poster come on forums and talk about one aspect of game content - and IGNORE the fact that this is a MMO game - every part of the game effects another part in some way.

If a healer in main or offspec (greens or blues) is having to go do worthless, meaningless, generic, repetitive daily quest content that was not designed for him in the first place to do it in any efficent way - and at the same time leaving OTHER aspects of the game, like LFD and LFR without much needed healers - then there is something wrong. IF a blue poster can't see that then he should simply not post here.

Solo content daily questing is the lowest of low when it comes to meaningfull content in WOW. Like it or not. It is designed to be most efficient for one role (DPS), it involves zero social aspect (other than mob tagging) and it very little if ANY real progression value in terms of story content.

There are plenty of ways to create story driven content without forcing ppl do go do dailies each day. I like the format where you get a letter in your mailbox telling you about new story quests) Thats more meaningfull content and gives so much more sense of taking part in real story instead of just generic same thing over and over.

When it comes to offspecs and multirole characters (that btw are not apple and oranges but just like all other parts of the game are connected to other content in multiple ways) - the way the new systems works (loot systems, quest reward system and the new upgrade ilvl system) is not in any way rewarding players for playing their multirole. THey are doomed to be subpar in every role they play. Most players realise this now and are just not doing multiroles at all - even tho it would greatly help the game in terms of role balance. Cause ppl dont want to feel gimped.

Thats why so many ppl now are just rolling DPS cause most content in the game is created and balanced for that role. How a blue poster can not see how this is effecting other aspects like Q times in LFR and LFD when almost every single player is DPS.. is just beyond me. It just shows the lack in insight and general understanding on how different content of the game interacts with each other.

Thats it for me. If a blue poster that is representing the developers is so ignorant... then I have no interest at all in continue to point out the blody obvious. I walk away from the game now and will not be looking back this expansion.
Edited by Anon on 21/12/2012 11:09 GMT
Reply Quote

There is no such thing as being more reckless than pulling everything and AoEing, which is what most people do in scenarios even with 3 DPS. Thats mostly because there aren't a lot of packs for each step in a scenario, so most DPS can tank it without issues.

And please, give us an argument for why dailies giving every single PvE reward in the game is totally cool, but dungeons giving all of them isn't.(see my earlier post for full explanation of what I mean)
Edited by Teashuffle on 21/12/2012 11:04 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
21/12/2012 09:48Posted by Amrissa

I do agree with your feelings re dungeon spamming for rep with tabards. I do not feel rep tabards are a solution (if there is a story in these daily quests I shall miss this by spamming dungeons).

Well I did say some pages ago, may be one solution it is account wide rep points (I can collect rep points with my DPS chars wich I am not interested to raid or dungeon with - give them to my healer chars wich I am interested to play in that content, also then I must work just as hard as every one else to collect rep points, and I do not miss any story).

Though ideally I wish for healers to be needed for scenarios (*if* they join for scenarios .. 3 dps? mobs hit like they do hit now .. healer joins? they do hit more hard, though less in numbers . just do give all a role to play in that content) and for healer daily quests (not specifically *go heal that mob* .. just .. less DPS central quests yes? may be *go collect these items* (a different player reply to say some daily quests do exist of this type - i must read for this today !)

Though yes tabards *brrrr*. May be in some months wen this expansion is *not new* (wen most did move to alt chars I guess) .. at this time I feel this is too early (and as I say I do not wish to miss any story !).

First of all thank you for reading my post, i know it was quite big :)
As i was playing yesterday i had exactly the same thought about account wide reputation, but after some seconds i thought that this will destroy the MMO feeling. The faction know Dosefapes and he helped them in order to be exalted and not Papathomas the priest (my alt). So i know that it would be great for us and our alts, but this is not how it should be working :)

As for all the healer guys, i play my priest as shadow for the dailies and i like this, so i don't really know how to feel about you or what Blizzard can do, but i say i can understand your frustration and i am with your side also.
Maybe they tried to fix a bit of that in the beginning of this expansion while making healer have higher dps but that affected the pvp side of game....

My post was more for the dailies repetition and not for the problems that you have as healers playing the game.I hope there will be something for you guys also :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Wow is an mmo, why should you get stuff for minimal efforts, as with everything, you get out what you put in, if your going to quit or cry because you don't get it all for no effort then goodbye, the game is better off without you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Saying coins aren't mandatory for raiding is like saying oxygen isn't mandatory for humans to live.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
21/12/2012 11:36Posted by Benadron
Saying coins aren't mandatory for raiding is like saying oxygen isn't mandatory for humans to live.

Agreed, got heroic gloves that way my previous time killing wind-lord. If they are not mandatory then living is not important as you said.

They should be obtained in multiple ways:
1-2 per dungeon
1-2 per scenario
1-x per lfr
1-x per BG/RBG-win
1 per arena-win
1 for solving archelogy (using up your fragments)
1 for finishing the last gather at archelogy node, same mechanics as the pool one.
1 per finishing to fish up a pool(ie the pool dissapears on the last cast)
1 for killing rare mobs
1 pet petbattlewin
1 per unique soil where you can plant magnets, that will attract coins under the ground
1 per golden lotus you herb
50% to get 1 on trillium vein? Do not know how frequent they appear vs golden lotus.
10% to get 1 in worldpvp(in panadria only) while the target is worth honorpoints? This expansion is worldpvp biased.
exetra exetra
But if you make these options go in, make the coin usage at most cost 90-120.

NOT A JOB, a game. to enjoy
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
They should be obtained in multiple ways:
1-2 per dungeon
1-2 per scenario
1-x per lfr
1-x per BG/RBG-win
1 per arena-win
1 for solving archelogy (using up your fragments)
1 for finishing the last gather at archelogy node, same mechanics as the pool one.
1 per finishing to fish up a pool(ie the pool dissapears on the last cast)
1 for killing rare mobs
1 pet petbattlewin
1 per unique soil where you can plant magnets, that will attract coins under the ground
1 per golden lotus you herb
50% to get 1 on trillium vein? Do not know how frequent they appear vs golden lotus.
10% to get 1 in worldpvp(in panadria only) while the target is worth honorpoints? This expansion is worldpvp biased.
exetra exetra
But if you make these options go in, make the coin usage at most cost 90-120.

NOT A JOB, a game. to enjoy

that is also what i said in previeus pages. Game should be fun. I understand that raids must be taken srs because we have lots of raiders in this game and i repsect that. But Reputation and things like that should be easy to get.

This game is PVE and PVP. What do ppl get by doing PVP? some items , mounts from few expeditions ago. i give myself as example. im almost fully geared atm.. have 4000 honor points.. what should i do with it? nothing special to do with it. Blizz should improve things for pvpers like they do for pve'ers.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

In a world of Dual Talent Specs, [url="http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65172"]NPCs[/url] giving you green quality gear to start your off-spec, there's not much reason to say you can't do that content other than *actively* refusing to use the tools at your disposal to make the most out of the game.

How on earth can a blue poster come on forums and talk about one aspect of game content - and IGNORE the fact that this is a MMO game - every part of the game effects another part in some way.

If a healer in main or offspec (greens or blues) is having to go do worthless, meaningless, generic, repetitive daily quest content that was not designed for him in the first place to do it in any efficent way - and at the same time leaving OTHER aspects of the game, like LFD and LFR without much needed healers - then there is something wrong. IF a blue poster can't see that then he should simply not post here.

Solo content daily questing is the lowest of low when it comes to meaningfull content in WOW. Like it or not. It is designed to be most efficient for one role (DPS), it involves zero social aspect (other than mob tagging) and it very little if ANY real progression value in terms of story content.

Sorry for cutting your post short, but this was the only thing related to topic.

Dailies are solo content to an extent, but most complaints revolve around how time consuming they are.
They aren't time consuming to begin with, they are an added options, a different type of game play and not for everyone just like pet battles isn't for everyone, which is perfectly fine! They are also not designed for a specific role, and if people would stop throwing around pointless invalid excuses and team up to get it done with speed you'd also see a section of mmo in dailies.
A lot of players do team up, simply because it makes it go even faster!

Also if their so worthless, meaningless and down right boring.., why on earth are you even spending time on them to begin with?
Don't answer it with how it's a must to be on par, the tokens is a chance, and you're far more likely to get gold then get an item that has value.., if this is what you're basing your progression on, then you're seriously screwed and in no way a progressive / competitive raider or guild.

Progressive or competitive has absolutely nothing to do with you being able to get 3 coins a week where you may, or may not be able to net 0, 1 or even 3 items.., it has to do with your own and guilds ability to execute flawlessly and efficiently, but given that so many posters compare themselves to the top 10 in the world, there's little understanding on this.

You want to compare yourselves to the boys in Paragon, Blood Legion etc etc, by all means knock yourselves out, but end these invalid statements about dailies, coins and reputations being mandatory.., especially at this point in MoP, you look extremely ridiculous with those statements, and even more so when you downright refuse to use the tools available to obtain the so called mandatory items!

*hands Draztal pain killers*
Edited by Matarack on 21/12/2012 12:04 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

So it's fair to require people that absolutely hate to play a DPS spec to play one anyway in order to progress optimally, but it's not ok to have a similar model for a healing specific quest? Sounds....fair...

And even if you do argue that classes like mages, warlocks, etc. have no option to do them: add different quests for the different roles and only be able to pick up the one corresponding to the role you're playing.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
is just beyond me

That's the only intelligent thing in your post. It is indeed beyond you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]