Ways to get conquest points

90 Goblin Priest
Morning fellow WOW'ers!

I have a question.....My PC has recently only been fixed, so i've missed the last month or so with the new patch.

What are the best ways to get conquest points these days? (as i'm looking to save up for the T1 PVP weapon).
I know first BG win of the day gets you 100, and i think its 50 per win after that.

Are there any other ways to gain conquest points? I don't really like arena so won't be bothering with that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I know first BG win of the day gets you 100, and i think its 50 per win after that.

If you're a keen BG'er you'll be surprised how quickly this mounts up to the CP requirements for total earned and the T1 weapon cost. Along the way you'll get full Dreadful and some pieces of Malevolent.

Aside from Arena and regular BG's there are Rated BG's - that is if you can get on a team or even organise one youself (which is a pain (for me) - to get 10 people who will BG together regularly enough to make it work).
Edited by Valnarius on 21/12/2012 11:41 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Cheers for the responses guys, appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
2's arena is the fastest way... 10 wins and you are capped :) or something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
you can get:

1800 Conquest points from BG wins or Arena wins.
2200 Conquest points from Rated BG

with a maximum of 2200 Conquest total per week, unless you get a high rating, then you increase your cap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]