The End of the World?

90 Human Paladin
10:30 UFOs Performance: Gangnam Style

Any vod's?

Also Draztal, teasing us with a 5.2 PTR when he knows we are all dead soon, scumbag :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The mayan's also did not know of a world outside their own, so they could have simply 'predicted' an event to occur in their immediate area. But yeah this whole thing is a giant hoax and if you believe in it...I hope you choke on your cereal when you wake up TOMORROW.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Well, it's already 14:42 here..

Shame, I hoped to see some flashy stuff happening. :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We're behind on schedule...
Or maybe we missed the patch?
Or is it working as intended?
I feel there might be a malfunction in the "end of the world" event...
Blizzard, I expect a hotfix pretty soon! I want to join in too!
I just went outside, was expecting fire, tsunami's
Even the global warming! I mean, I admit... it's a little warmer... but then again, at my work they always tend to put the heating up a bit too much... so "supermassive" isn't up to par.

Where can I submit a bug report? I want this fixed ASAP or I'm unsubbing!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It might not be the end of the world. But for me its the End of World of Warcraft. I dont see Blizzard focusing on improving the core aspects of the game - like role balance that is causing long and endless Qs all over the game.

My best way of showing my feeling is to unsub - and leave. And thats exactly what I will do on 21.12.12.

Yes... its the End of World of Warcraft.... for me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

My best way of showing my feeling is to unsub - and leave. And thats exactly what I will do on 21.12.12.

Yes... its the End of World of Warcraft.... for me.

Boo!! Not enough fire, and death, and brimstone, and tsunamis and UFOs!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
21/12/2012 11:18Posted by Draztal
Where is Rebecca Black? :(

The schedule was quite packed already...

Oh, and I think we can fit in Rebecca black in during Dinner... should work right?
Some background music. I feel that could work, everybody happy!
Reply Quote
We're behind on schedule...
Or maybe we missed the patch?
Or is it working as intended?
I feel there might be a malfunction in the "end of the world" event...
Blizzard, I expect a hotfix pretty soon! I want to join in too!
I just went outside, was expecting fire, tsunami's
Even the global warming! I mean, I admit... it's a little warmer... but then again, at my work they always tend to put the heating up a bit too much... so "supermassive" isn't up to par.

Where can I submit a bug report? I want this fixed ASAP or I'm unsubbing!

It looks like you might be out of the loop, and for some reason the "end of the world" event is not affecting you.

Please, curl up on the ground of your home and wait patiently. A pair of highly trained aliens have been dispatched to take care of this issue. You know they'll be arriving the moment you hear Gangnam Style playing.

On the unlikely event of a second malfunctioning. Please, curl up again and wait for someone to knock your door. If everything goes right, you should see, eye to eye, Rick Astley performing his Never gonna give you up just for you.
Edited by Draztal on 21/12/2012 14:38 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

On the unlikely event of a second malfunctioning. Please, curl up again and wait for someone to knock your door. If everything goes right, you should see, eye to eye, Rick Astley performing his Never gonna give you up just for you.

Oh god, i hope i'm dead before this happens.
/shivers
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Death Knight
Meteor Storm is OP!!!! How could u let a such thing happen, why can't u do proper testing???
I have 60% fire resistance and even being an almighty blood DK it almost one shot me!
Come on Blizz since Cata everything goes wrong, it is not possible.
If you don't fix it now I will cancel my subscription and I will not attend the UFO reception!
Boycott the aliens!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
if servers go down surely it would count as the end of the world?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well the world didn't end...

Now What?

Dailies? Christmas? 2013?

Seems OK to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Error 37 !
too bad i was waiting for that end of the world Dlc .

well guess ill do my dailys then
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Ok, I went to bed with hopes of dying while sleeping. To my dismay, I opened and my eyes and immediately yelled "DAMN IT ALL TO HELL, I'M STILL ALIVE!!!" waking my entire family up... Now, I have to get ready to get to work.... UGh.... Draztal, there seems to be some bugs in your schedule. Is there a form I can send in to report this? I am starting to get pissed off waiting for the "End"....
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
61 Worgen Druid
Internet Explorer 10 is better than Google Chrome.

Yup, world's come to an end.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
There making a countdown for the end of the world on a danish channel called DR2....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Draztal - my new favorite blue. Thanks for the best laugh of the day!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVknVfIW-z0

:D
Reply Quote
is it safe already?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]