(Locked)

55 Orc Death Knight
lol anyone here who is actually scared ? honest answers.
60 Dwarf Hunter
Nope. Its all nonsense as the Mayans never predicted the end of the world. Its just a corruption of one cycle ending and another beginning that certain types of people have jumped on proclaiming we are DDDOOOOMMMMEEDD.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Also the Mayan calendar makers were a bit distracted being invaded and all.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Not scared one bit.
90 Human Death Knight
Nah when the Mayans designed their calender they probably ran out of space and thought "that's gonna scare the crap outta someone someday"
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
Used to be, but now my fair use policy on my mobile broadband's run down.... nah, the end of the world won't be such a disappointment. At least I won't have to /ragequit about not having my Merrymaker title this year. Shame, only 5 more characters to throw those snowflakes on....
90 Undead Warlock
Ofc not, for the same reason I'm not afraid of monsters under the bed or that God is gonna punish me for not believing, I'm not a friggin retard.
90 Night Elf Monk
nah , why would ancient civilization would predict destruction of earth with no evidence OR atleast predicting it using technology ( like what we have ) BUT THEY DONT HAVE ...SO THEY DONT HAVE PROOF FOR THERE BS....and science proovd nothing is out there , i mean srsly , NASA alerts astronomers all over world about meteor showers and constellations activities which are HUNDRED BILLION YEARS AWAY FROM US , unless that rock or w/e is hidden alien shape ,then thats different case ,,,, does it scare me ? no ...why ? bec tarazan driven civilization predicting earth thousands years later would make me consider it ?! lolwut...
- CS
87 Pandaren Mage
Mayan Calendar ends. Mayan's hang new one on wall. Life continues.
90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
No the world wont end, the only thing that could end the world is if a huge meteor smashed into the earth and no such thing is even close to be happening.
90 Human Monk
I do not think that it all ends on 21.12.2012. there is no evidence proving it, There are many theories. they all look like fake or fiction. But do not believe everything read/hear on the field, not even what your government or nasa says. because if there came a ELE (extinction level event). you would probably be, the last receiving the information.
Edited by Brôtherjohn on 18/12/2012 08:04 GMT
60 Tauren Shaman
Ragnarök is upon us.
90 Goblin Hunter
Go to 2012hoax.org. They explain everything. If you're still scared after reading all the facts, I'm afraid there's no hope for you.

Anyway, I'm not scared at all. There is no proof whatsoever for this doomsday stuff. It's not going to happen. I'm 23 years old and I've survived every doomsday predicition so far. That is saying alot about the people who predict such things.

Also, there are tons of people who take advantage of supersticious folks, and make alot of money doing so. It's some kind of evil, really. I'm more scared of those people then of this so called end of the world.
90 Goblin Shaman
I'm not scared but i still hope the world will end in 3 days because i don't want to live on this planet anymore.
90 Pandaren Monk
Considering how we use the Roman calendar and how vague the Mayan calendar actually was.. no.
90 Draenei Death Knight
the mayans did not have years with an 29th february (don't know the english word for that kind of year) so the world should have ended MORE then 7 months ago, so i'm not scared because if the scare crows where right we should have ended way eirlier
70 Night Elf Warrior
18/12/2012 08:29Posted by Deathfej
the mayans did not have years with an 29th february (don't know the english word for that kind of year) so the world should have ended MORE then 7 months ago, so i'm not scared because if the scare crows where right we should have ended way eirlier

Well, tbf the Mayans had 3 types of Calendars, the one being used to predict the end of the world is a Long Count calender, so the concept of leap years is irrelevant to the prediction as the Calender works of pure math rather than a Solar cycle.

Every theory people have been spewing from their noise holes about the end of the world has been debunked and it only seems to be crack pot nut jobs who have this amazing insight of what is to come, disregarding Science and research.

So no, I'm no more worried about it ending on the 21st as I am of it ending in 5 minutes.
Edited by Aurilla on 18/12/2012 09:19 GMT
90 Human Rogue
Gunna buy some durex plastic things and go out with a bang.
90 Human Warrior
I'm not scared but I will get a liiiil nervous b4 sleeping
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm still taking bets and collecting people's stuff. I mean, they won't need it if -their- world ends, right?
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]