Which horde race for a hunter (Pve and Pvp, mainly pve)

86 Orc Warrior
Hi, i'm thinking of making a hunter (Beast mastery) in horde. But i cant decide which race is best, cos the trolls have good bow animo, but they dont look tht good with spirit beasts, vice versa with belfs. Give me any suggestions but dont use goblin or undead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're going for racials, trolls are by far the best. 1% ranged expertise and 20% haste for 10 seconds on a 3 minute cooldown. In addition they have 5% increased damage versus beasts, which is awesome for leveling, and has 15% reduced duration on movement imparing effects for PvP. Trolls be flippin' out mon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
for PVE you cant go wrong with panda's. They have a racial that makes the well fed effects count double. Fore example: you eat and gain 200 aggility as a well fed bonus. With the racial you'll get 400 aggility.

Also orcs are good in both pve and pvp. They have a 3% pet damage increase I believe.
They also got some damage buff and a 15% stun reduction.

xx Mythiq
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Orc racials are good for both PvP and PvE, though Undead is arguably strongest in PvP right now due to the proliferation of spriests and locks.
Reply Quote
39 Undead Mage
orc
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
In my vision for PvE trolls are a bit better, than orcs. This 1% expertise is not small stat bonus. For PvP will be undead for sure and may be a tauren as 2nd option /more health 5% and extra AoE stun/. But difference is not so big and choose race what like to play.

If were alliance, there is no option for you, than human :D They have extra slot for PvP and with all repp in game save a lot time, as second option is NightElf :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
In my vision for PvE trolls are a bit better, than orcs. This 1% expertise is not small stat bonus. For PvP will be undead for sure and may be a tauren as 2nd option /more health 5% and extra AoE stun/. But difference is not so big and choose race what like to play.

If were alliance, there is no option for you, than human :D They have extra slot for PvP and with all repp in game save a lot time, as second option is NightElf :)

Panda's seems to do the most dps with the right wellfed effect
Edited by Mythiq on 30/12/2012 14:42 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Forget about numbers...roll for a goblin!
Rocket jump is awesome, best escape ability and 2nd disengage!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Orc is currently rated the best for horde pve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]