Looking For Challenge Xrealm Thead for All 2

90 Human Warlock
posting this as a place to find people to complete gold challenge modes., and it is inspire by the US version;
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794212347?page=6
Post your class, specs you can play, and any alts also challenges or relevant raid experience and battle tag, with aim from challenge modes;

•Faction: Alliance
•BattletagID: Segathor#2605
•Class: Demo/Aff Warlock
•Realm: EU-Frostmane
•Goals: Gold Times in Every Challangemode
•Times: Any day - raiding twice a week at evenings but besides that free to make plans
•XP: Currently missing Gate of the Setting Sun and Tample of the jade serpent for full gold medals., so would like to join those.
16/16 hc rank 16th world guild - Immersion skype - segathor
Edited by Segathor on 23/12/2012 17:37 GMT
90 Troll Death Knight
Havent been lucky in finding a full group yet, so if anyone is intrested in a seriuos runs, feel free to contact.

•Faction: Horde
•BattletagID: Dai#2998
•Class: Blood
•Realm: EU-Twisting Nether
Edited by Daiboken on 23/12/2012 18:47 GMT
Sick swe Boomkin/resto druid & Hunter friend LF goldmode challange grp on alliance side.
Can play most times, add Engblom#2629 battletag if u need us and for skype name etc.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Very experienced Frost DK here with 3/9 gold done, attempted 3 and golded each one.

I'm looking for a group to complete the others, Know all the challenge modes i havent attempted from watching guides/video's and am always prepared/wont mess up. Would have done all 9 with guild.. but we had one team from the guild do 9/9gold and no one wants to run them anymore, so LF Consistent/commited team capable of Gold's only in all.

Prefer to use skype, but have vent/TS etc aswell.
I Of course want too go for nothing but gold! So please only gold experencied/capable team/people.

Got plenty of spare time over next 2 weeks, Available every day apart from the 25th Dec.

Add me ingame and let's get these easymode's done !

BTAG - arkiZne#2865
90 Human Paladin
Hi there, I'm an experienced holy paladin and been playing my class for about 6 years now. Looking for a dedicated group of people to start from bronze all the way to gold challenge modes.

•BattletagID: VegardSU#2200
•Class: Holy Paladin / Prot offspecc
•Realm: EU-Defias Brotherhood
•Goals: Gold, Silver and/or Bronze in all challenge modes.
•Times: Any day just let me know when you are aviable and want to run some up front. I'm raiding a few times a week but those shouldn't interupt it.

Best achivements:
- Realm first Lich King 25 heroic
- Realm first Nefarian heroic (cata)
- Arena Master
- Grand Marshal
- Hero of the alliance
90 Night Elf Hunter
Bm - survival hunter looking for serious gold group!
i'm raiding 3 times a week (thur , sun , mon) but avilabe almost any other time!
got alot of previous heroic expirience , 4 golds (and some more exp with other dungeons)
very dedicated and willing to spend as much time and affort as it takes
got the best flasks , food , potions , everything needed.
got mic and can use any communication program.

my battle tag - Moonori#2805 or my id andrial666@gmail.com
90 Worgen Death Knight
Very experienced Frost DK here with 3/9 gold done, attempted 3 and golded each one.

I'm looking for a group to complete the others, Know all the challenge modes i havent attempted from watching guides/video's and am always prepared/wont mess up. Would have done all 9 with guild.. but we had one team from the guild do 9/9gold and no one wants to run them anymore, so LF Consistent/commited team capable of Gold's only in all.

I Of course want too go for nothing but gold! So please only gold experencied/capable team/people.

Got plenty of spare time over next 2 weeks, Available every day apart from the 25th Dec.

BTAG - arkiZne#2865

Still looking, need the remaining 6 asap !
90 Goblin Death Knight
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5723625378

Might want to include this in OP, people from that are probably also looking for Challenge Mode groups.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Faction: Horde
Battletag: Heavy#2288
Class: Elemental Shaman
Realm: Kazzak
Goal: To complete all the gold challenge modes ( brewery and mogu'shan done )
Times: Any day , i'll be raiding almost every day until i down sha , my raid usually starts around 7 PM so anything from 12 PM-7PM is fine.

P.S. I've done 9 / 9 on my main.
90 Troll Druid
•BattletagID: ComeAtMeBro#2840
•Class: Boomkin!
•Realm: EU-Draenor
•Times: I raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday & Tuesday from 20.00 til late.
•XP: Havn't tryed the challenge modes at all. But i've cleared all the normals, 4/16 heroics And some decent kills from earlier content.
90 Human Monk
Hello evryone,

Faction: Alliance
Battletag: Noppah#2354
Class: Windwalker Monk
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Goal: Gold challenge modes (I have silver on evrything atm)
Times: Pretty much 24/7
Edited by Noppah on 25/12/2012 02:32 GMT
90 Undead Priest
•BattletagID: Anami#2497
•Class: Shadowpriest
•Realm: EU-Stormscale
•Times: Pretty much any day
•XP: Have 9/9 gold experience on my Moonkin, have 2gold(gate/brewery) on this char, 2 silver(monastery/siege), want to do everything gold.
10/16hc xp in raiding as moonkin.
90 Pandaren Warrior
Faction: alliance
Battletag: kongedreper#2891
Class: Prot warrior / Blood DK
Realm: terokkar/silvermoon
Goals: Gold on challenge mode. (have 1 gold, and experince in almost ever1)
Times: Everday
XP Have 1/9 gold on the warrior, aswell as 1 silver. On the DK none, because havent done any one with him yet. Raiding: done 15/16 on warrior. And 12/16 on the DK
90 Troll Shaman
Hi guys, looking for a solid mature group for challenge modes, aiming GOLD only. Feel free to contact me in game. I make bosses disappear !

Faction: Horde
Class: Elemental Shaman
BattletagID: Shosho#2219
Realm: EU-Twisting Nether
90 Human Paladin
Looking for a solid group to get these done asap.

Faction: alliance
Battletag: Aesthetics#1639
Class: Paladin (can play holy or ret)
Realm: The Maelstrom
Goals: Gold on challenge mode
Times: Everday (except 25/26th ) Can come for a late run if it's after 10 on the 25th though.
Experience: Have done 2 challenges on silver 1 as dps and 1 as a healer.
Edited by Aesthetics on 25/12/2012 15:08 GMT
- World of Warcraft
90 Orc Warlock
9/9 gold lock here looking for good times (see what I did there?).

Alarinth#2289 <- only add if you're srs about challenge modes. Not up for handholding through 9/9.
Edited by Alarinth on 25/12/2012 15:20 GMT
90 Troll Shaman
•BattletagID: Jugi#2775
•Class: Resto shaman
•Realm: EU-Emeriss
•Goals: Scarlet halls gold
•Times: Any day - raiding 3-5 times a week at evenings but besides that free to make plans
•XP: 8/9 gold
Edited by Corrupterr on 01/01/2013 10:51 GMT
90 Human Rogue
Posting this for another guy.

Experienced warlock LFG gold challenge modes, 499 ilvl pve, raiding XP back to TBC to now. Cleared every hardmode when relevant, got my own flask/invis pot/dps pots.
Did silver medal for mount few weeks after MoP release with no preperation. I got a mic and can use any voice comm program.
Im looking for a group to do GOLD medals. Nothing less. Add my battletag if you are interested.
Currently 12/16 25 man HC

•BattletagID: ErlendThue#1645
•Class: Demo/Affli lock
•Realm: EU-Auchindoun
•Goals: Gold in every dungeon
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/dreoras/simple
90 Pandaren Hunter
Survival Hunter looking for a serious group who gathers several or more times a week aiming for World class ranks.

9/9 Gold looking to find a group for Top 100 times on all 9 dungeons. Have mic and can use whatever voice comms you use. Will bring maximum pots/flasks/buffs needed and expected.

Not much recent high end raiding experience as I lack the time to play during evenings due to work. Would ideally like a group who plays through the night. For example a raid team who maybe does Challenge Modes at least semi-seriously after evening raids and during the night.

Add me Mrrally#2475 if you are part of the same mindset/team.

Alarinth I will add you immediately to discuss.
Edited by Tulare on 26/12/2012 00:47 GMT
90 Worgen Death Knight
Very experienced Frost DK here with 4/9 gold done after 5 attempt's.

BTAG - arkiZne#2865

Still looking for Scarlet halls gold mainly as i'll be running all the others with friends.
Edited by Arkízne on 26/12/2012 02:08 GMT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]