Honorable kills shared achievement issues

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I opened a ticket yesterday because ever since the shared achievements were introduced into the game, the only one of mine that doesn't work is the honor kills one.
i had a chat with the GM in-game about it, who said he would reset my details and for me to delete my cache.
This didn't work, i also tried logging all my characters on my boyfriends computer to see if this helped but, it didn't.
The GM i spoke to today said he's not sure what else they can try and to make a forum post about it so here i am :]
i have about 20k kills throughout my account, but when i log each character, its just showing their personal kills and the achievement itself its showing up blue like they usually do.
Any help is much appreciated thanks :]
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hey Barléy,
You shouldn't have been told to make a forum thread since there isn't actually anything we can do about this through the forum.

I can tell you though that there have been similar reports that the account-wide kills seem to only correctly track once it goes beyond 25k. It is being looked into but the best thing to do is submit a bug report in-game as the more reports received the better.

To report a bug in-game:

• Open the Customer Support window (the red question mark on your action bar).
  • Click Report a Bug.
  • Enter the details of the bug, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  • Click Submit.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Reported this "bug" over 3months ago, why is nothing done, still dont belive the "Report a Bug" button works at all.

Off topic: Still need to relogg if i want to change a talent or glyph aswell, reported that over 4 months ago, still not fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Nothing is going to happen, I know my friends have reported a tones of bugs, nothing has been fixed so far.Personally I have reported few bots, and they are still botting, what are we supposed to do??
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
06/01/2013 14:11Posted by Slackybort
Off topic: Still need to relogg if i want to change a talent or glyph aswell, reported that over 4 months ago, still not fixed.

This was a deliberate change by blizzard and they aren't going to change it.
Why they did it still remains a mystery to me though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
06/01/2013 16:42Posted by Hadjion

Did they mention it in any patch notes? It doesnt seem like intended... I just get lua error
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
06/01/2013 16:42Posted by Hadjion

Why they did it still remains a mystery to me though.

i can do that just fine, without a relogg. infact i was just switching glyphs and talents before i logged out about a minute ago.

didn't even know it was issue until i looked here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It was never mentioned in the patchnotes. At some point, either early cata or late wrath, blizzard created a list of actions that addon's weren't allowed to perform, and they did it in a very clumsy way.
Example: If you addon has an options menu that uses a pulldown menu, and you've used this, you might no longer be allowed to use blizzard ui's pulldown menu until you relaod/relog.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Got a reply yesterday from a GM telling me to delete my cache and WTF and that will sort it, funny that, seeing as thats what the first GM said and it didnt work.
Getting on my nerves now ¬_¬ im normally a calm cheery person lol!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i have a problem of possibly the same nature with my For the alliance! one

i completed that achievement on my Death Knight and it displays correctly on him in game and armory.

on 10 out of my 11 chars it displays properly aswell (gives points but the criteria arent completed on them except my main where it doesnt give criteria or points at all in game but it works fine on the armory.

something funky happened during a patch similar to the date when everyone got free challenge mode gear on all their alts.

also about the UI its sad that blizzard havent provided a solution either direct or to the developers through the api. shows how much they care about this dying game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It is rather confusing why change it all to account wide?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]