Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb2bTUVREus

And here's some nice background music to go with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
Reply Quote
Like it allready.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Looks like there will be a lot of interesting places for role-play in the next patch, though the dinosaurs strike me as a bit excessively silly. On a side note, I do hope that we'll finally see the remnants of the 'evil' troll tribes dealt with once and for all. The Darkspear need some more love and focus put upon their own established culture for a change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
And here's some nice background music to go with it:

http://youtu.be/vgiDcJi534Y

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 16:13Posted by Calthric
a bit excessively silly.

I quite like them actually. I've always been a fan of the Aztec/Inca/Myan general style that is used with the Warhammer Lizardmen and here we seem to be seeing a replication of that but in an interesting and unique style. Trolls have always had strong ties to dinosaurs, animals and masks so this really seems like a logical expansion on that.

Also, I'm a sucker for Majora's Mask so I love Masked Bosses. xD
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Oh, the Darkspear have a lovely environment and culture shown in-game, right in their starting area... once the story implications of Patch 5.1 are settled. The Echo Isles are gorgeous, ripe for roleplay of a wide variety of trollish themes, religious, social, military, and beyond. Mind you...

...dinosaurs.

Desperately leveling Sparklighter alongside some associated DST and CotR troll characters, in anticipation of being involved in this patch and the resultant RP-friendly goodness. I don't know yet what the opinon of The Ghost of Tsathoggua will be of all this "dinomancy," but it would be far too dangerous in the spiritual plane, there, for him. Likely he'll make some references to Gonk, about the whole thing, and sound somewhat mad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I have to say: From what i've seen now it looks like something i might partake in, not like landfall since...i haven't really seen any horde activity in that place
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Triceratops mount is long overdue.

This is really minor, but I kinda hope they give Lei Shen a different weapon. A reskin version of Qiang's from Spirit Kings in MSV doesn't really do justice to The Thunder King.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
This is really minor, but I kinda hope they give Lei Shen a different weapon. A reskin version of Qiang's from Spirit Kings in MSV doesn't really do justice to The Thunder King.

I was hoping he'd have a unique model seeing how he is the Thunder King.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's all still in development so that might / will probably change. I certainly expect it to.
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 17:05Posted by Zen
It's all still in development so that might / will probably change. I certainly expect it to.

He already has another (much cooler) model in the screenshots.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
07/01/2013 17:01Posted by Croecell

I was hoping he'd have a unique model seeing how he is the Thunder King.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/52models_2_05_1.jpg

That's either TK or Ra-Den.
Edited by Zenzar on 07/01/2013 17:15 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/52models_2_05_1.jpgThat's either TK or Ra-Den.

Thats Lei Shen <The Thunder King> model.

I think blizz is saving Ra-Den as a surprise encounter.
For all we know..he could be a pink bunny ^^
Reply Quote
Thats Lei Shen <The Thunder King> model.

It's not a bad model, glad to see it's less generic than the one in the teaser. Hat's a bit silly, but "welcome to warcraft" and all that. Hopefully he gets a decent weapon to go with it.

Unless those enormous bracers *are* his (fist) weapons and he's gonna box us in the face. I'm fine with that as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Mind you...

...dinosaurs.

... Yeaaaaah.

All very cool, but so many bloody dinosaurs. Feels like the Land Before Time in that video, or something.

Just there's more death, and it doesn't make me cry.

Still. To this day.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Suddenly Dinoriders.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Rather boring trailer though. I mean sure, cool with Dinos running about. But that trailer got like zero effort in it. What happened to the Ulduar passion?

Edit: Read it wrong. Teaser, not trailer. Ulduar had a similar teaser I think. Discard my comment.
Edited by Ravenym on 07/01/2013 23:41 GMT
Reply Quote
07/01/2013 23:36Posted by Ravenym
Rather boring trailer though. I mean sure, cool with Dinos running about. But that trailer got like zero effort in it. What happened to the Ulduar passion?

This is only a teaser afterall. I do hope we get an awesome video on the standards of Ulduar, Rage of the Firelands and the Rise of the Zandalari Trailers :3
Reply Quote
I thought it was just a 'trailer' put together by MMOChampion.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]