ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! PLEASE HELP

90 Tauren Druid
I am getting this error code like every day not for a month, I have updated every driver on my pc, I have even replaced my GFX card to a better one but i still get a crash to desk top and this error message thing.

http://pastebin.com/TaMASFbq

there is the error log from the last crash.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
anyone pls
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
any GM want to comment on here pls
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Your crash is probably due a programming error either on blizzard side or windows driver side. The exe tried to access/read a memory address that it has no privilege to.
What you can do is try to change system config or driver settings, so changing the loaded executable file or drivers may result in a more favorable situation for you that is you not crashing.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Death Knight
Actually "memory could not be executed" normally signifies that the problem is either anti-virus software interference or an issue with malware. Due to how similar they are, it's impossible to tell for sure which it is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
@doomsinger i have spy bot search and destroy. so what do you suggest i do?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i use to get alot of BSOD and someone said it might be due to wow been corrupt so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it but i still get this crashes its a little better since i reinstalled the wow again but i still get the same crash to desktop and this error massage.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Human Death Knight
Do you have any other security software installed?

If not, download, install & fully update Malwarebytes, then run a full system scan;
http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Reply Quote
74 Human Death Knight
Hi Doctan

I had the Error 132 message - I'm not sure if it's for the same reason as you but I changed and tried everything I can think of

in the end I rebooted my computer and reinstalled every driver - a pain but now everything works fine

Not sure if that helps or not just thought I'd share
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i will install that malware tonight when i get in from work. vingian i have updated every driver possible i have done everything. from reinstalling wow to buying a new video card. i have even tryed every repair going only thing left is to do a clean install of windows as thats the only thing left to change lol. i was hoping this log would say exactly whats wrong and i could change it
Reply Quote
74 Human Death Knight
14/01/2013 12:42Posted by Doctan
ingian i have updated every driver possible i have done everything. from reinstalling wow to buying a new video card. i have even tryed every repair going only thing left is to do a clean install of windows as thats the only thing left to change lol. i was hoping this log would say exactly whats wrong and i could change it

I understand what yous saying - a clean reinstall of windows is all that fixed it for me - like I tried everything - the log and many forums posts didn't really fix it for me sadly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]