New Troll Model is *awesome*

90 Goblin Rogue
I already loved the new Vol'jin Model, but the new female Troll is even better:
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2013/january/JungleTrollCouncilor.jpg

Even if it's not a new player model, if they will look remotely the same, at least my priest will be back being a Troll!

Your Designers did a god job there! :)
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
Saw it as I was looking at the SW/Org news, and I think it looks real snazzy. I'm still used to the original one, but at least they look far more ferocious now. And what's this....? 3D ARMOUR?!

AAW, YEEEAAAAAAAAH!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Things like this make me think that they're showing us the new character models in the form of NPCs as they get ready (strangely enough there's no new dwarf model NPC, but ah well).
Reply Quote
62 Human Paladin
I do like this one, but I don't like the Vol'jin one. It just doesn't feel like Vol'jin anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
if this is a sign of the new races to come (and i admit there's a chance we shouldn't read too much into it), then they can't come fast enough!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
One question that is always on my mind. Is Blizzard going to give us a free race change or aspect change when the vanilla upgrades come out? At least a free aspect change looks fare. If anyone has info, please post...
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Druid
10/01/2013 09:47Posted by Timberbeard
One question that is always on my mind. Is Blizzard going to give us a free race change or aspect change when the vanilla upgrades come out? At least a free aspect change looks fare. If anyone has info, please post...

I'd imagine they'll completely revamp them without your say-so due to technical difficulties of giving the option. Nobody knows as it's still in the works, so "pie" is a good answer as mine or anyone else's at the moment.

I'd personally like the option to let everything sync in, though I'm doubtful that it'll happen ^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Looks like female trolls got a bigger.. errr front side?:P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
That looks awesome! Now, for Taurens!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
She looks gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of female trolls anyway but she's a huge improvement. I like that they kept the build - love those hips and legs - and that her face looks fierce but still attractive. VERY nice job, hope the new player models come out looking something like that. :)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Looks very nice.

Happy that they keep the old model intact but just add muscles and more detail to the models.
I think the female model of the trolls had a better update then the male model because they kept the face features intact the male model had an all new face added (ears/nose/eyes)

Looking forward to the other races. But i think it is a good thing to give out the models this way so that blizzard can get feedback toward the models before actaully put them over the the old models. This way you can let ppl get used to new models and make small changes if the communitie is not happy about things.

Very smart move Blizzard very smart.

My guesses are that they will update the racial leaders after patch 5.2 toward the other races I guess alot of the other Horde races will come out with the siege of Orgrimmar raid.

Not sure on what way the are going to put the Alliance models in but like i said they might put them in with the racial leaders.
Edited by Trø on 10/01/2013 12:43 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
It seems this is the model of

*SPOILERS*

High Priestess Mar'li(lame yes we killed her years ago but Zanzil ressurected her) the Gurubashi ambassador in the Throne of Thunder raid.They did an amazing job to this model and for sure it's a glimpse of the new models that will eventually come.But plz don't judge the models as the new playable,we were informed about new troll models planned for patch 5.2 and atm we got new Jin'rokh model new Zandalari models and new models for the bosses(Frost King Malakk,High Priest Mar'li and so on...)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Its just a boss model,but i guess you can compare it to posibly the new female troll models,just like any other boss / leader in the game.

Varian - human male
Jaina- Human female
Tyrande - NE Female
Sylvanas / Alexstrasza / Ysera - BE female
Vol'jin-Troll male
Thrall- Orc male

Allot of the new models are already in the game. I would bet that allot of them are finished but they are keeping it secret ofc to be revealed at Blizzcon 2013 as a new feature for upcoming expansion.

But yeah,the troll female boss model looks cool.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/01/2013 07:53Posted by Aquablast
Things like this make me think that they're showing us the new character models in the form of NPCs as they get ready (strangely enough there's no new dwarf model NPC, but ah well).

That is what i say from patch 4.3 all new char models is already in the game so that basic new char model is already in done most of them and it should not take almost 2 - 3 year update for every patch 4.3 the have add new npc char model to the game so yeah char model is almost update.

Btw Troll female look really good :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
The new NPC models they keep slowly introducing are simply amazing and I am pretty sure that they will be the base for the new race model upgrades in the near future.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Its just a boss model,but i guess you can compare it to posibly the new female troll models,just like any other boss / leader in the game.

Varian - human male
Jaina- Human female
Tyrande - NE Female
Sylvanas / Alexstrasza / Ysera - BE female
Vol'jin-Troll male
Thrall- Orc male

Allot of the new models are already in the game. I would bet that allot of them are finished but they are keeping it secret ofc to be revealed at Blizzcon 2013 as a new feature for upcoming expansion.

But yeah,the troll female boss model looks cool.

Your Forgott Nozdormu he is bloodelf male ;)
Reply Quote
20 Undead Warrior
Woah! That looks amazing!

I also looked through the other new pictures on MMO-champion and there's pictures of Orgrimmar and SW being repaired!
/cheer
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
She squats alright
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Hope this is a preview of things to come!
I never liked female trolls, but this makes even me consider rolling one.
Edited by Hedron on 10/01/2013 14:46 GMT
Reply Quote
Community
It does look quite nice indeed :-)

10/01/2013 07:53Posted by Aquablast

It guess that our updated NPC models can kind of look like sneaky previews of new character models, but I doubt that this is actually the case.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]