battle chest problem

8 Blood Elf Hunter
i have a starter edition on my account so a few days ago i bought battlechest so it say wow 1:starter edition and wow 2 : standard edition.
how can i use my battle chest
Edited by Agonn on 14/01/2013 13:09 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hello,
When you go to battle.net and login with your battle.net account you will see a big green button on the right which says: "Acticate gamekey". Hit that button and enter the gamekeys you got with your battlechest.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
Use Wow2 even when connecting to the game it might ask wow1 or wow2 choose 2
Reply Quote
43 Human Warlock
Hello please make sure you register the game key if brought online it should tell you the game key for you to copy and paste or either it would appear straight away it should then ask you which one you would like to upgrade then after it might take you to wow site to subscribe or add game time you may cancel this because Battle chest includes 1 month free game time then after download the client and for 24 hours some features may not work as you need to wait a while for it to fully provide the new features and areas that come with the expansion and doo dah
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
It sounds as though you started a new account with your battlechest rather than upgrading the starter edition. WoW2 is your battlechest, WoW1 is where your characters are.

You'll need to contact Support to get the 2 accounts merged.
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
Customer Service
It sounds as though you started a new account with your battlechest rather than upgrading the starter edition. WoW2 is your battlechest, WoW1 is where your characters are.

You'll need to contact Support to get the 2 accounts merged.
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

I'd go with this too. Contact our support team using the link above and they will help you correct the upgrade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]