New PTR Patch Notes 17.1.13

(Locked)

90 Dwarf Shaman
Can be checked on http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/.

Looks pretty good so far! Pretty satisfied with the changes they're making to PvP and actually looks like they're trying to balance it out.
90 Draenei Warrior
Second Wind will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.

all of my wat
27 Night Elf Monk
ama fist of fury u to death :)
90 Draenei Warrior
does this mean that the old changes before this are removed or are they complimenting them? cause i don't see any shockwave nerf
90 Human Paladin
17/01/2013 06:51Posted by Ayano
does this mean that the old changes before this are removed or are they complimenting them? cause i don't see any shockwave nerf

Complimenting them i hope.
6 Dwarf Priest

The way mmo shows it its complementing.
This is the full list:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8226552
90 Human Paladin

These are added changes to the ones already in place. There is no mention of things like EF buff either and I doubt they'd remove that.

:)
90 Blood Elf Priest
These changes are really good for us silly priests trying to heal in arenas.
90 Human Mage
Does strangulate really need a lower CD? It's not like DK's have trouble locking out a caster.

EDIT: And doesn't anyone feel moonkin/resto cyclone will be a bit too strong with 8sec undispellable & good range?
Edited by Vedi on 17/01/2013 08:11 GMT
90 Undead Rogue
Apparently Blizz got tired of cookie-cutter talent for warriors.
1 Goblin Warrior
Warbringer now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as Shockwave and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.

and

Shockwave now has a 40-second cooldown (was 20 seconds), striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.

Will make warriors on pair with the rest.
Community
To avoid multiple discussions on the same topic, let's focus all of the feedback on the 5.2 patch notes and changes here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297803464
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]