Oldest wow player u now ?

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Monk
17/01/2013 17:45Posted by Thillyna
we got two women at 70+ age, teamspeaking with them is wonderful

Hehe, indeed I knew someone who was 60+ and I spoke to her all the time on Skype.
86 Troll Death Knight
There is a guild on Kul Tiras Ally side that advertises itself as a guild for older players
and by older I think they mean 25 plus.
I have reason to believe that they have a few players that are 50+.

and good for them.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
video games aren't new...neither is metal...o.O \m/. you remember that young man..you little whippersnapper you, i remember back in my day we used to...*snore zzzzzZZzzZZZzzzzz...
90 Night Elf Priest
I have 2 children who are now in their 40's who are active players, 4 grandchildren play too one is a raid leader!

I will say though that my age (60's) is the age for mid life crisis not 30 - 40 that is still almost adolescent these days as teenagers are still rug rats.

You are not classed as old untill 75 in the medical world - and that could now have gone up to 80!
90 Draenei Warrior
Oldest guy I've met was 54, myself I'm 20.

He had a daughter in the same age as me.

Mwehehe.
20 Undead Warrior
The oldest player I know was 41 when I met him back in early Wrath so I assume he'd be around 44 now? He too was a hunter (like me back then :]) and the best DPS in the guild
90 Human Warlock
One of my guildmates on my main just turned 77.

You should hear her on TS, she swears like a docker.
Edited by Dottie on 18/01/2013 11:04 GMT
Community
I have 2 children who are now in their 40's who are active players, 4 grandchildren play too one is a raid leader!

I will say though that my age (60's) is the age for mid life crisis not 30 - 40 that is still almost adolescent these days as teenagers are still rug rats.

You are not classed as old untill 75 in the medical world - and that could now have gone up to 80!

Maximum respect and many high-fives :-)

o/\o x ∞
70 Draenei Shaman
I feel so young while reading this thread.

I started playing when I was 17 and now I'm 19. Seems the youngest people in this thread are 20. Atleast those who mentioned their age.
90 Human Paladin

/bow to you

The oldest player I know is 63. I also know a lady that plays with her grandson, suppose her age is similar. I myself am 37.
90 Draenei Priest

I love the fact that there are 3 generations of your family that play this actively :D

A friend of my mum's plays WoW, he is 67. He is also somewhat addicted to Tomb Raider :P
I have a few friends in my list in their 40s and 50s who play, I myself passed from mid-30s into late 30s on my last birthday, but too old to play? Nah :P
Edited by Twijfelkont on 18/01/2013 12:53 GMT
90 Draenei Shaman
Nice to see how many 'oldies' there are! :)

I'm 36 btw and thought I was old, lol....

hehe, same here ^^
90 Gnome Warlock
One of my friends in WoW is 70. She's an old friends mum who I knew from playing FFXI (he was 40 something when we played that one).

Also, when I played FFXI, we had a 73 year old vietnam vet in the dynamis shell I ran with for years. Super cool old guy and knew his job well (ninja).

I'm at the other end of the line. Started playing MMOs when I was 11. 8 years of my life slaying dragons and stuff lol.
56 Goblin Death Knight
18/01/2013 12:52Posted by Twijfelkont
too old to play? Nah :P

Never to old to play!

My uncle who plays is 72, plays far more than me. I'm still young at heart at 44 and still 18 in my head, the years catch up on you too quickly!!!
Community
Shammoz :)
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Draenei Shaman
18/01/2013 14:07Posted by Eldtyara

I knew one of you would say it <3
80 Human Priest
I'm 17 woooo.
But at TBC I used to play with some girl who was a year older than me, playing her grandfather's account on his Warlock after he quit playing. I think he was something like 64 at the time
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Worgen Death Knight
18/01/2013 14:07Posted by Eldtyara

Yup, same here. :)
90 Human Priest
I'm 62 :) And I've known a couple of older players.
70 Human Paladin
i am now 68!
but i am still learning
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]