Elite Gear Requirement 5.2

(Locked)

I will just say I disagree with it, players whom are not going for gladiator etc - still have fun when they reach 2200 for their first time so they can actually get rewarded for their effort put into the game and achieveing 2200.

I feel like there should be some way some characters can stand out of the crowd, that would make it alot more fun to play PvP & achieve something out of it.

this is just my personal opinion.
90 Undead Death Knight
I agree :)
90 Human Hunter
They will add vanity items for that.

This is one of the best changes that they have made in a long time.
90 Dwarf Monk
so you like already being a better player and then also have the gear advantage?

scared of some competition?

ps stick to the main thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297383927
90 Undead Death Knight
so you like already being a better player and then also have the gear advantage?

scared of some competition?

ps stick to the main thread:

The ELITE GEAR currently only provides a cosmetic update. No better stats. That's what the OP means.
90 Dwarf Monk
18/01/2013 12:34Posted by Draugarth
The ELITE GEAR currently only provides a cosmetic update. No better stats.

and thats a good change.
18/01/2013 12:31Posted by Soku
I don't care for improved stats, I want to be different and stand out of the crowd with a different look or something similar so I won't be like everyone else
90 Dwarf Monk
yeah they said they will look into it, just not in next season because they need to know how much rating will explode in next season with the new arena mmr/team system
Edited by Soku on 18/01/2013 12:38 GMT
My guess is that rating will go through the roof dependant on how affective the new change is - due to people getting higher rating just by playing in the same team
85 Orc Warrior
if u want to stand out how about play a different race other than human? possibly the biggest way to stand out tbh all i see in bgs on any char is human mabye 1 nelf druid or dwarf shaman literally everything else is human
18/01/2013 12:46Posted by Thedewg
if u want to stand out how about play a different race other than human?
that is far off from what i ment,
Community
ps stick to the main thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297383927
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]