Siege of Niuzao Temple World Record 12.51 (Now beaten)

90 Worgen Hunter
Yup, we beat them americans.
Edited by Zyxziz on 18/01/2013 13:28 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgs6pFnE2F8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

How we did it.
Edited by Zyxziz on 18/01/2013 07:23 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
erm......good for you?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thanks! You just made my day so much brighter!

You are a kind soul Mr.
Reply Quote
24 Blood Elf Mage
Gratz :)
Reply Quote
Community

How we did it.

Well done. I for one enjoyed watching this video :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wow, I'm not the only Scottish person on the internet? Whodathoughtit?
Edited by Cedrich on 18/01/2013 12:16 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Awesome job Zyx, and legit ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Poop
Reply Quote
84 Dwarf Mage
They already beat you again by the looks of it :<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
17/01/2013 17:15Posted by Zyxziz
Yup, we beat them americans.

Very nice done. Interesting use of the reset mechanic I have to say.

What I really enjoyed was actually being able to hear you throughout the whole thing. I do find it dull just watch a boss kill / challenge mode where the only sound is some random background music.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
haha, creative use of game mechanics right there

and even blue-condoned such
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thanks guys :)

Sadly they beat us after 15 hours lol

Back to trying! :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
That's pretty impressive. Hoping to be setting times like this myself at some point, just need to find good enough people who are interested!

Could you not stack the resin higher at the start by running through the boss area and pulling the third pack before you reset, or is the damage just too high to cope with at that point?
Edited by Zeruge on 18/01/2013 13:28 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
18/01/2013 13:22Posted by Zyxziz
Sadly they beat us after 15 hours lol

When you broke down the wall you didn't kill oozes fast enough (well, you didn't kill them at all :P) to roll the buff, was that intended? Surely the refreshed buff would have meant a faster mantid kill and consequently a faster start of the event.

Also you could experiment with not killing all of the last boss' trash. It's actually exceptionally retarded trying to cast stuff on you when you're out of range and/or LoS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monk tank \o/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
18/01/2013 13:28Posted by Zeruge
Could you not stack the resin higher at the start by running through the boss area and pulling the third pack before you reset, or is the damage just too high to cope with at that point?

We could but we were not that seriously into it as we thought we had a pretty straight forward strategy wich would secure our world fastest kill without too much risks, i think thats totally doabl if you kill them slowly etc

When you broke down the wall you didn't kill oozes fast enough (well, you didn't kill them at all :P) to roll the buff, was that intended? Surely the refreshed buff would have meant a faster mantid kill and consequently a faster start of the event.

Also you could experiment with not killing all of the last boss' trash. It's actually exceptionally retarded trying to cast stuff on you when you're out of range and/or LoS

We were supposed to ignore em until the big add was dead then just finish them off, we didn't do any experimenting with that pack as we were pretty sure we could get a beast time ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
1 Tank: Nerthfu Healer: Bouleau DPS: Arold, Ezin, Methyl Haven, Make It Happen, Unholy Trinity, Bulk Loose Gaming
US-Lethon
6 hours ago 12m 21s

2 Tank: Maeby Healer: Arthelais DPS: Biginpants, Quotee, Zyxziz Seigmenn, Special, Ye Olde Goone Squade, Touch of Hades
EU-The Maelstrom
21 hour ago 12m 50s

Just wanted to point that out.
Reply Quote
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid

How we did it.

This is really cool :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]