5 weeks of Terrace

100 Orc Death Knight
5 weeks of Terrace of Endless Spring and I have received 4 Dread Shadow Ring and 1 Bracers of Defiled Earth, 1 Shoulders of the Shadowy Vanquisher and 1 Helm of the Shadowy Vanquisher. I consider myself to be quite lucky, but why for the love of Mike, have I received 4 rings and not even a sniff at a sha-touched weapon. that is 1 item out of a possible 10 rolls and I'm beginning to hate the raid already. This has stopped being fun and I feel like I am playing a carnival game of ring toss.
Edited by Apochalypse on 02/01/2013 09:57 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/01/2013 09:54Posted by Apochalypse
This has stopped being fun and I feel like I am playing a carnival game of ring toss.

Well at least that means all those extra rings are good for something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Why whine? There are those of us that get nothing at all.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
7 weeks with coins on one toon, 4 weeks with another. One head token from him. On the other hand I know someone with 3 weapons from him. RNG is RNG.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
7 weeks of ToS and u didnt even bother to upgrade ur blue weapon - its karma -_-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I went into Heart of Fear, LFR. First time dropped me my weapon. I have however been in the ToEs a good few times and haven't had that much of a sniff of loot there.

RNG is indeed very RNG :)
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
RNG is often a cruel and fickle mistress, but spare a thought for those people who have no rings at all !
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
Still waiting for the sha touched weapon after 5 kills and 10 coins =D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm in the same boat.. hopefully this week
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I got 4 lv 90 toons. 3 of which have completed the quest to get the legendary gems but don't have the weapons for it. And one who hasn't completed the quest, but has both Loshan, Terror Incarnate and Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker. That's irony for you lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yep I hear you 5-6 weeks, 3 trinket drops and 2 rings but no Sha weapon drops for me either, gotta love RNG.
Edited by Milfseeker on 02/01/2013 13:05 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Well I was going to come on here and beg the game designers to come up with a different way to distribute loot in LFR.

Unfortunately, Apochalypse/Milfseeker (god knows how that hasn't been hit with the ban hammer yet, cudos though ;) ), this DK is getting the Sha Touched weapons... I got my fifth.. yes 5th 2H Sha Touched Axe today, I have 3 in my bag now, bloody ridiculous.

To add further salt to the wound I am a DW spec frostie......

I don't know what the answer is but for the love of god there has to be a better way to sort loot, make the things tradeable for charms between the raid players??

Please, Blizz, I'm begging you, no more 2H axes....... how about the tier head piece for a change.....

Barb.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Be happy you are not in the 28 gold club. And i mean no disrespect ,others just have it WAY worst then you.
Edited by Crypta on 02/01/2013 13:27 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
5 weeks, 3 coins per week going for a weapon and nothing yet. RNG is a cruel god.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Everytime i use my lucky charm i only get the damn Ranger's Chain of Unending Summer or money honest it start feel little boring i have been do that from day one that raid hit live servers.

I start think some at blizzard cast a curse spells on my lucky charms hehehe
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No problem with the weapon, but the sigils are annoying.

I have 20 power and 7 Wisdom. What's frustrating is doing Terrace and having Power drop. If all those bosses that dropped power when they could have dropped Wisdom had done so I'd be done. I don't see the point to it - I've no use for these sigils past 10.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

I have 20 power and 7 Wisdom. What's frustrating is doing Terrace and having Power drop. If all those bosses that dropped power when they could have dropped Wisdom had done so I'd be done. I don't see the point to it - I've no use for these sigils past 10.

Should be able to trade a few power for 1 wisdom and the other way around tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Should be able to trade a few power for 1 wisdom and the other way around tbh.

This ... very much this
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I've done this boss 3 times now and someone in my 10man raid group had gotten the 2 hander in every one, granted the 2nd one (mine) was on a bonus roll, but I think it definitely will drop for you eventually - the drop rate doesn't seem that bad. I haven't seen the 1 hander as of yet though. I think you've been lucky more with the shoulder and helm tokens since they are used by more people - I haven't had a sniff at them yet.

I suppose they can't make the drop rate too high or else nobody else would be getting loot like the helm token.

edit:- just realised your talking about raid finder mode, don't know about that drop rate
Edited by Kaien on 02/01/2013 15:05 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]