Honor/upgraded gear in 5.2

90 Troll Shaman
I see Blizz is trying to get creative with the 5.2 gear and I, like most of old timers of WoW, already smell a disaster.
I remember Blizz making honor gear more powerfull than last seasons conquest gear and it was a cause of a lot of rage from people having to farm BGs again to buy the gear they already bought trough arena play.
Do not reduce ilvl on 5.2 honor (Manevolent) gear. Do not remove the item upgrade NPC, just make him not able to upgrade any new Conquest/Valor gear (but still able to upgrade 5.1 gear).
After all this years you still do not understand how to manage PVP. Instead of reseting MMR at the start of every new season, you always put somebody in the role of an underdog.
If these changes go live, everyone who is not full Manevolent 2/2 upgraded will be falling behind for at least 2 and 1/2 months untill they get full 5.2 Conquest gear. That is a bad design choice.

I know there is a blog coming up this week to explain the gear changes, but the energy and time you have put up in changing this is just not logical. Leave things as they were, let people have fresh start at the start of every season and go do more important stuff like balancing the game or dealing with the bots, or making possible for us to actually blacklist a map, since that feature is not working atm in live.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
<--This is me stopping leveling alts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
After ehraing ret got heal buffs! and they are looking at oru defensives now (we will be usefull in pvp again CHEERS) i started to collect malo gear again now i`m half malo. And ear god don`t hope they nerf the gear, because what would have been the point then. The time investment etc. just wait till 5.2 by the 5.2 honor gear (current cp gear...).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
where did you get info? can you post link?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
GC tweeted next season/tier's gear won't have upgrades.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
16/01/2013 05:20Posted by Aspira

Cheers i wondered why am i getting owned and tooking so much damag, saw some profile sfully upgraded with il 490 on all pvp pieces, 68 resi and 52% pvp power.... yeah not strange with 20 il`s difference and the pvp stats:(

fixed the 390 > 490 mistake.
Edited by Lightgoddes on 17/01/2013 22:21 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Cheers i wondered why am i getting owned and tooking so much damag, saw some profile sfully upgraded with il 390 on all pvp pieces, 68 resi and 52% pvp power.... yeha not strange with 20 il`s difference and the pvp stats:(

funny that he was wearing last expansions gear according to that ilvl. ;)

<--This is me stopping leveling alts

mayb it reduces the amount of fotm rerollers also \o/
Edited by Wooty on 17/01/2013 11:55 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]