[Suggestion] Bring back the Night!

85 Human Mage
Dear lord. Bring this back please!
90 Pandaren Monk
I agree with this wholeheartedly! It's time to bring back some immersion.
Edited by Kimikø on 29/01/2013 10:46 GMT
Community
Wow! Alright alright, we hear you. This seems almost like a unanimous opinion on this thread…
We’ll let the devs know how you feel about this ;)

P.S. Pleeease don't desecrate Patti Smith's song... She’s on your side.
♫ Because the night belongs to us ♫
MVP - WoW, StarCraft II
90 Worgen Druid
29/01/2013 12:52Posted by Taepsilum
Wow! Alright alright, we hear you. This seems almost like a unanimous opinion on this thread…

Well, there have been a number of threads about this over the years as well. :)

29/01/2013 12:52Posted by Taepsilum

Thanks Taepsilum <3
90 Night Elf Priest
As a nightelf, I would like to register my support of this thread.
90 Human Priest
This would be excellent +1
90 Pandaren Hunter
I've always been a sad panda (well before mop it was tauren, draenei, nelf, human, dwarf, goblin etc etc) about the nighttime of this game...I remember my first day playing, I LOVED seeing how the day went forward and later on, the sunset...but what? The world didn't at all feel scary and dark when it was night...I had expected new creatures, sounds, scary shadows and DARKNESS outside of sources of light such as settlements...

Yeah, I think they should give us the night back AND just give the people not wanting it some sort of option...a buff that gives better nighttime vision or samthin'.

I'd also welcome some new behaviours in mobs/new mobs and dangers when nighttime comes, such as roaming bandits that are an actual THREAT!
90 Human Paladin
/agree - More support for this thread!
90 Night Elf Druid
WHOOO Blue Support!
Bring the weather effects too! More ingame atmosphere please! This is something that definitely lacks in the current state of the game.
85 Goblin Warrior
Meh
Why did they even change it in the first place?
P.S. Pleeease don't desecrate Patti Smith's song... She’s on your side.♫ Because the night belongs to us ♫

speaking of songs, your avatar pic reminds of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

also i support this thread with all my soul :P
90 Human Death Knight
I remember the Night, in WOW, since 8 years ago, i'd always love the night, an 'ill be happy if somone get back again, i know that everything was done for something, but i've always love the night in world of warcraft.. please get it back again!!!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
that Thunder bluff night picture looks awesome
90 Blood Elf Paladin
29/01/2013 10:26Posted by Garram

I think this is the rare occasion were I full heartily agree with a Bliiz do X thread.
90 Night Elf Warrior

P.S. Pleeease don't desecrate Patti Smith's song... She’s on your side.
♫ Because the night belongs to us ♫

Thank you, Taepsilum!

I am now a happy elf!

29/01/2013 13:18Posted by Unbeknownst
Why did they even change it in the first place?

I am not 100% sure it is an intended change. Looking at the Redridge screenshots it is almost impossible to imagine they did it on purpose...
90 Human Death Knight
There is any chance to see the effect again on 5.2, it would be a very innovative, and high motivated graph thread, i mean.. please.. Let's see if DEV look a completely group of positive feedback, and let's see if blizzard hear us!!!
90 Draenei Priest
29/01/2013 13:25Posted by Gorantharon

I think this is the rare occasion were I full heartily agree with a Bliiz do X thread.

^This!

:)
100% supprot from me! Though could you make it as "hotfix", cba waiting for this change till 5.3 or even 6.0
90 Human Mage
21/01/2013 18:25Posted by Nurumagil
Hehe, they should have given them torches instead... :-)

My first ever offhand was Grayson's Torch (7 years ago). I kept the item and it's my current offhand transmog. I'm prepared for the darkness.

BTW, I witnessed a thunderstorm in Valley of the Four Winds last night. I think we need more frequent weather changes as well, especially considering the name of the next patch.
90 Blood Elf Mage
29/01/2013 10:26Posted by Garram

could not agree more
+1
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]