Disha Fearwarden stuck.

90 Goblin Priest
Mind removing the tent from Disha Fearwarden's spawn spot?
Once you silence her, she evades because she's stuck in the tent, getting quite annoying.
Please?
Reply Quote
- CS
90 Draenei Priest
You'll need to make an ingame ticket. Say at the start that the NPC is stuck so you can't complete the quest and, hopefully, they'll fix it quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
MoX
08/01/2013 17:36Posted by Ananda
You'll need to make an ingame ticket. Say at the start that the NPC is stuck so you can't complete the quest and, hopefully, they'll fix it quickly.

It's one of the 3 alliance faction rares in Krasarang Wilds PvP hub which can drop a Brawler's Guild invite token. Should've been fixed a while ago but nop.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
08/01/2013 18:57Posted by Xunda
You'll need to make an ingame ticket.

It's one of the 3 alliance faction rares in Krasarang Wilds PvP hub which can drop a Brawler's Guild invite token. Should've been fixed a while ago but nop.

Hah... there's quite a few other things that go evade in there, so I imagine Blizzard is having a somewhat larger problem there than a single NPC. Killed cranes for the crane trap quest this weekend and on the temple island at least one crane in five evaded me. And not when I first attacked, they usually reached melee range and 20% health before doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Yeah its pretty annoying, i'd say every time i killed her she'd evade at least once so i'd have to start again, which on a high pop pvp realm, it got me killed a couple of times

she dropped my brawlers inv anyway so it all came good in the end.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]