Live Web Chat Now Available!

(Locked)

Customer Service
Greetings everyone!

Need live support? Customer Support now offers a live web chat option as an alternative to calling us so we can assist you as efficiently as possible. This exciting new option allows you to contact us, chat directly with a helpful representative, upload needed files, and resolve your issue quickly and efficiently -- all on Battle.net!

Note: Please disable any popup blockers in order to use Live Chat.

Review the steps below to contact us:

• Visit the Contact Blizzard Support page.
  • Select the game or product you require assistance with and fine-tune your search with the options presented.
  • Your search will provide you with helpful support articles to resolve your issue. If available, you will have the option to contact us by ticket, through our live web chat, or by phone.

Note: Web chat and phone support availability vary.

Why is Web Chat not available for my issue?

Web chat is available for all issues we can assist with in that format. We want to make sure we address your issue completely the first time, and this new system allows us to better help you. If web chat is not the best way to resolve the issue, the option will not be presented.

Where did the phone number go?
If you have an issue that requires a phone call, the system will provide you with our contact number. We want to provide all the tools necessary for you to resolve your issue without calling us – no one likes to wait for an answer!

The button for my desired live contact option is grey. What does this mean?
Phone: Our phone lines are currently closed or our phone queues are full.
Web Chat: Web Chat is currently closed or all agents are busy. Please try again in a few minutes.
Edited by Hagut on 17/01/2013 16:22 GMT
Customer Service
Feel free to provide us with your feedback in this post.

Note: If you need assistance with a different issue, please create a new thread. In order to keep the forum tidy, we will delete any (further) replies to this thread that are unrelated with Live Web Chat.
Edited by Hagut on 05/02/2013 09:11 GMT
MVP
90 Human Death Knight
Coolies!
- CS
90 Pandaren Mage
This is a good move. Amarielle approves. (So does Hairydotter).
- CS
90 Blood Elf Mage
Didn't we suggest this some time ago? Cool! :O
85 Undead Mage
Both Phone and Live support appear greyed out and show "Offline" whenever I try to access it, as I preferably want a quick response to my issue and have already been waiting over 24 hours with no response.
- CS
90 Pandaren Mage
13/01/2013 18:42Posted by Bazingaqt
Both Phone and Live support appear greyed out and show "Offline" whenever I try to access it, as I preferably want a quick response to my issue and have already been waiting over 24 hours with no response.

As it says above, they have variable opening hours.
90 Night Elf Druid
It would be awesome if we could get some more info regarding the opening hours of the live chat.
Because i like the service, its very handy, but when you don't know when you have access to it, it sucks a bit :)
Edited by Metztei on 14/01/2013 14:13 GMT
Customer Service
14/01/2013 14:12Posted by Metztei
It would be awesome if we could get some more info regarding the opening hours of the live chat.

For the moment being, it matches the opening hours for the phone support. Keep in mind this is subject to change. If the Live Chat is not available though, the option won't be presented, as described above.
Edited by Hagut on 14/01/2013 14:20 GMT
90 Night Elf Druid

For the moment being, it matches the opening hours for the phone support. Keep in mind this is subject to change. If the Live Chat is not available though, the option won't be presented, as described above.

Thanks for the fast answer!
Im waiting for it at the moment, it is grey and just says "Avg. wait time: Loading…" does it means its closed, or just a long queue?
Customer Service
It should be quite fast at the moment actually, provided you had the option to request a Live Chat. Could you please delete your browser's cache and cookies and try again Metztei? Here's how to do it for the most common browsers:

You could also try it with a different browser.
90 Night Elf Druid
14/01/2013 14:32Posted by Hagut
Could you please delete your browser's cache and cookies and try again Metztei?

Will do, thank you :)
Customer Service
No worries :) Let us know if it worked for you, and if so, feel free to give us your feedback about this new feature.
90 Night Elf Druid
I got it to work by switching from Safari to Chrome, sadly, my topic did not include the Live Chat feature.
90 Tauren Druid
Very awesome new form of support! :-)
Customer Service
16/01/2013 17:04Posted by Treeroy
Very awesome new form of support! :-)

Did you get a chance to use it?
80 Undead Mage
hello..
can you help me i don't know why i can't get any xp and i don't have xp bar i'am level 80 plz help me
Customer Service
Well, while this is not an ideal place to ask such questions Silvaren, I can tell you that it's because you have reached the maximum level that your account can reach.

In order to gain more experience points, you will need to upgrade your account with the Catacylsm expansion pack. More information here.
Edited by Natryndon on 18/01/2013 11:49 GMT
80 Undead Mage
no i have 4 players level 90
Customer Service
In that case, the only other reason would be that you have your experience gain disabled. Visit the Experience Eliminator in Orgrimmar for further assistance. =)
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]