Please promote Yaspresents arena tournament on Launcher

90 Orc Warrior
Hi,
I remember Hildegard interviewed GC a while back and asked if he would consider promoting player run tournaments on the wow launcher. Yaspresents has a tournament with the top players from USA and EU playing on the EU tournament realm. They are streaming on twitch, is there any chance you guys could promote this on the launcher. The tournament is this weekend.
Reply Quote
like the idea of the tournament.

but unfortunately every game i have bothered to watch someone has been DDOS'd or somthing along those lines.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
yes, that'd be amazing!
Edited by Ôrpheus on 15/01/2013 14:52 GMT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
15/01/2013 13:50Posted by Rubidus
but unfortunately every game i have bothered to watch someone has been DDOS'd or somthing along those lines.

people keep using that word, DDos, but i'm starting to suspect that the most don't know what they're talking about or what is actually involved in a ddos attack. Every single lag spike is not caused by some malevolent script kid with an access to a botnet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
like the idea of the tournament.

It has been smoother than the Battlenet World Championship which was a complete mess and impossible to watch.

They still promoted it.
Reply Quote
3 Goblin Hunter
+1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Would be nice to get a response from blizzard on this issue.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
dont count on it being on the actual game launcher, thats abit over the top.

everyone interested in arena pvp know about the tournament anyway. but an article about the tournament on the homepage would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Well mbg if you read the interview with GC done by Hildegard, he said it was a possibility. So I'm not asking for that possibility to become a reality. Hopefully get a few more people interested in arena that don't do it right now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Please respond Blizzard
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Already on it!

https://twitter.com/arena_junkies/status/291507698980233217
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Funny how we have to beg a company for them to make money for themselves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]