Justice points into coins.

90 Undead Mage
As the title says, I would like to be able to convert justice points into coins. I have all the heirlooms (not interested in leveling any char tho) and my jp are permanently at 4000, not even worth to trade whem for items (herbs, minerals) since the trade ratio is ridicolous.
I am exalted with most factions on pandaria and I will have to do dailies just for coins.
Before a blue comes saying coins/dailies/valor are not required: they are. If you are doing any kind of progress the chance for extra loot (or being able to get valor gear) is really important.
If I had listened to gms saying "dailies and valor are not required" I would have been without gear to enter my raid team since I had bad luck on lfr/sha/rolls.

if it isn't clear coins= elder/lesser charms of good fortune
Edited by Feidaomen on 16/01/2013 17:37 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
I agree, jps are totally useless and there should be another way to access coins instead of forcing ppl into doing boring dailies to be competitive.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Buy heirlooms.. maybe you'll want an alt some day..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I have all heirlooms. And no, the 80-85 heirlooms are a joke that i won't buy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
As the title says, I would like to be able to convert justice points into coins. I have all the heirlooms (not interested in leveling any char tho) and my jp are permanently at 4000k, not even worth to trade whem for items (herbs, minerals) since the trade ratio is ridicolous.
I am exalted with most factions on pandaria and I will have to do dailies just for coins.
Before a blue comes saying coins/dailies/valor are not required: they are. If you are doing any kind of progress the chance for extra loot (or being able to get valor gear) is really important.
If I had listened to gms saying "dailies and valor are not required" I would have been without gear to enter my raid team since I had bad luck on lfr/sha/rolls.

if it isn't clear coins= elder/lesser charms of good fortune

So you come here blabbering about how your JP's are capped. That you need the dailies for progression and all the bla bla bla that comes with it

Don't come here saying you need dailies for better gear for progression, when you can't even be bothered to upgrade your gear with the JP's that you have got.
Reply Quote
Community
Justice points are the lower currency, useful for those looking to gear up for heroics, pre-raid stuff really. While I can see how JPs can build up for players who don't want to spend the surplus points on various items such as heirlooms, legacy gear for transmog purposes or trading in for honor points to get PvP gear, it doesn't make much sense to me to allow this lower currency to be used as a way to get the higher level gear, that's the issue I see with it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
4000000 is alot.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Orc Warlock
16/01/2013 15:43Posted by Takralus
it doesn't make much sense to me to allow this lower currency to be used as a way to get the higher level gear, that's the issue I see with it.

I think he meant that you can choose 90 coins OR some Justice equivalent (1800?) in order to obtain the bigboss coins, instead of having the option of ONLY doing dailies. If that's what he meant, then I agree with him, else I agree with you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Every time someone suggests such an amazing option for alternative ways for charms other than friggin dailies it gets shot down.

Why is there such a huge resistance from blizzard on this, and making people do dailies for the charms?

How about giving 12 lesser charms for completing the first random heroic dungeon of the day then 5 for every other? Encourages geared people to queue for dungeons again AND gives people more options for charms.

Dailies give charms and VP... why cant dungeons?

TL;DR - More options for gaining charms please. Stop defending dailies so much.
Edited by Hurakan on 16/01/2013 16:10 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I'm nearly allergic to dungeons and raids. Just same thing over and over and you have to depend on your group not being clueless kids. A queue longer than it takes to finnish battlegrounds. Simply put: No thanks to PvE for me. You used to get some money from winning a BG a day, Nowdays you don't. I have what I can get from honor points. What I don't have is gold.

While I don't think JP and HP should be gold directly I'd like trade goods back. People that raid get gold from quests and drops. Lets not forget that they get money to the guilds if they go as guildgroup. We that don't do fancy raids would also like a shot.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Converting the justice points straight into greater coins past the 3/week limit may not be a good idea (you will then be forced to run 5-man instances to get the most out of your raiding), but converting them into lesser charms has a point.

Justice points are provided by running pre-raid instance content.
Lesser charms are provided by running dailies.

Neither is capped as far as acquisition speed goes, and the difficulty of the content that rewards them is comparable. Since there is a cap on how many lesser charms you can use per week, allowing you to fill the quota with 5-man instances instead of dailies would just give the players more choice and alleviate the daily-exhaustion a bit (the two methods just have to be balanced in acquisition speed).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
[/quote]
Don't come here saying you need dailies for better gear for progression, when you can't even be bothered to upgrade your gear with the JP's that you have got.[/quote]

what?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I agree, im not out of coins yet but it would be awesome later on to swap like 1000 JP for like 50 coins or some other ratio. Once you've done all the reputations and related achievements there's very little incentive to keep doing them.

OT: @Feidaomen I love your transmog!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
pre-raid stuff really

I'm glad I had a blue coming here without having any sha of happiness in my thread.
Dailies are pre-raid stuff aswell, and since "valor/dailies aren't forced for progress" dailies should be done only by people that look for a progression different from raids.

OT: @Feidaomen I love your transmog!

Thanks. Let's realease our sha of happiness to aggro more blues.
Edited by Feidaomen on 16/01/2013 17:46 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
RNG
yeah i know lets buy every heirlooms soo i dont have no space and blizzard can remove that keychain to waste even more space in my bags and then they can input a void storage that was full before cata even finished not to mention im still waiting for that dance studio which was on the back of my wrath of the lich box... if they cant even give us something they advertised on the box of their game that is like 4 years old why do we even expect them to fix well anything?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
very time someone suggests such an amazing option for alternative ways for charms other than friggin dailies it gets shot down.

Why is there such a huge resistance from blizzard on this, and making people do dailies for the charms?

Blizzard desperate. They were convinced they struck gold with the new cheap end game desing which consists of grinding the same dailies over and over and over and over. If they offered viable alternatives like Dungeon tabards that have a daily rep cap around 1.5k (as much a daily grind gives), 10 lesser coins droping from last boss in a random dungeon , etc no one would do their stupid dailies and the flaws of their lacking end game would shine.

it doesn't make much sense to me to allow this lower currency to be used as a way to get the higher level gear, that's the issue I see with it.

Lower currency? Justice points drops ONLY in 5 man heroic dungeon runs (at lvl 90). It is a reward for a team effort in an instance with elite mobs and bosses. Lesser coins are a reward for solo content that can be done by a 4 year old. Lesser coins come from killing monkes and collecting apples, how is it a superior currency?
Edited by Monkylord on 16/01/2013 17:56 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Justice points are the lower currency, useful for those looking to gear up for heroics, pre-raid stuff really. While I can see how JPs can build up for players who don't want to spend the surplus points on various items such as heirlooms, legacy gear for transmog purposes or trading in for honor points to get PvP gear, it doesn't make much sense to me to allow this lower currency to be used as a way to get the higher level gear, that's the issue I see with it.

But hey, at least he suggested you add something to spend it on. THE most worthless currency currently active ingame.
Reply Quote
13 Worgen Warrior
my jp are permanently at 4000, not even worth to trade whem for items (herbs, minerals) since the trade ratio is ridicolous.

But you can trade them for mats or you can buy older gear for transmog or hirelooms, your problem is that you dont want to do but you got an option to spend them on something.

Now i got different problem... i got 200+ lesser and 5 elder coins. now i can convert 90 lesser charm for 3 elder coins once per week without option to spend them on something else or more times per week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Oh yeah Dayde? Why in the name of everything should you spend JP on catamats? And I have almost every heirloom.

So what then ?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
16/01/2013 18:53Posted by Dayde
my jp are permanently at 4000, not even worth to trade whem for items (herbs, minerals) since the trade ratio is ridicolous.

But you can trade them for mats or you can buy older gear for transmog or hirelooms, your problem is that you dont want to do but you got an option to spend them on something.

Now i got different problem... i got 200+ lesser and 5 elder coins. now i can convert 90 lesser charm for 3 elder coins once per week without option to spend them on something else or more times per week.

Already have all heirlooms and old gear. Trading for mats might aswell add a "delete my jp" option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]