Save your CP and buy Elite Tyrannical glad gear - (5.2)

1 Orc Warlock
Gear Changes
To accomplish the goals of making PvP more accessible and less punishing, gearing more consistent and flexible, and flattening the power curve out over the course of a season, there are some significant changes in the works:

• 2200 rating requirements removed from all PvP gear. (5.2)
  • Gear will be available in four tiers:
  • Dreadful Gladiator’s gear will be crafted. (5.2)
  • Malevolent Gladiator’s gear, including weapons, will be purchased with Honor Points. (5.2)
  • New tier of PvP items: Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear will be purchased with Conquest Points. (5.2)
  • Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear can be purchased for Honor after 27,000 Conquest Points are earned for the season. (5.3)
  • Elite Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear can only be purchased with Conquest Points after 27,000 Conquest Points have been earned for the season. (5.2)
  • Conquest Point weapons can only be purchased after 7,250 Conquest Points have been earned for the season. (5.2)
  • soooo?
    Edited by Metalcatzer on 23/01/2013 15:31 GMT
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    You can hold a maximum of 5000 conquest points at any given time.

I suspect people will begin saving up once they have earned 22,000 conquest points for the season.
    Reply Quote
    1 Orc Warlock
    23/01/2013 15:33Posted by Ishaye

Thats not quite sure. My priest is currently holding 11389 conquest points.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    23/01/2013 15:35Posted by Metalcatzer

It has been changed for 5.2.
    Reply Quote
    90 Worgen Druid
    23/01/2013 15:41Posted by Roffejów

It has been changed for 5.2.

Indeed.

/thread
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warrior
    In every new season that I know of CP have been converted to HP and the excess converted to gold. Saving them wouldn't do much of anything AFAIK.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    every new season there is a space of 1 -2 weeks from 1 season to the other.

the old season points are either converted to gold or to honor points to match their appropriate ilvl.If you save Conquest then you will get more honor and gold.

Better get malevolent gear now and upgrade it since the upgrades will stay in 5.2 despite the fact that the update gear npc's are removed .The CP gear right now will still be better than the honor epic lvl gear available in the next seasons (patch 5.2) even without upgrading it.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]