The Windblade adds at Grand Empress

90 Human Paladin
Is there any way for prot pallys to mass stun them?

It always came back as "Immune".
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
No there isn't. Mass stuns are bad anyway, it resets their swing timers so they will gibb you when they all do a nice co-ordinated "I'm buffed" swing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's just to buy time until they fixate on someone.

Anyway I think Blizz have forgotten to update the Holy Wrath glyph to include "bugs" =.=
Edited by Naancy on 28/01/2013 11:40 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
28/01/2013 11:07Posted by Dejadeux
No there isn't. Mass stuns are bad anyway, it resets their swing timers so they will gibb you when they all do a nice co-ordinated "I'm buffed" swing.

Mass stun then move a little so they have to move as well.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Death Knight
28/01/2013 11:07Posted by Dejadeux

I normally stun them after they come back from the fixate. This way I've soaked 1st damage with bigger CD, as well army (am dk on tank) and when they return, then soon after should be trap or I can build up some defences to avoid the 'i'm buffed' swing death:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]