Dupe's with Jeweled Onyx Panther

90 Worgen Warlock
On Realm Auchindoun Ally many players selling [Jeweled Onyx Panther] for 50-65k
this mean they sell lower than mats cost, and this mean same as Diablo3 problem!
Dupes all over the AH and the trade chat. wtf are you doing Blizzard ?
i pay for Safe game if it's ok to have hacks, and exploit's remove the Fee!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
same with Aggramar and Doomhammer, i guess it will be everywhere
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
the problem is ppl who don't know this dupe issue they buy the mount and after they try to resell it :(
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Priest
I thought the problem was forking out all that money and then having it removed by a GM...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Is there any way to concretely identify if the item is duplicated? I've seen no official post or comment on "item duplication" and it seems to be a buzz word being thrown around the forums to explain away lower than one would logically think this item would be available for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
they where going for 25-30k on magtheridon
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Warrior
They are going for 30k on Stormscale now
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
One would assume that if there selling below mats prices then its a 100% dupe. no one in theior right mind will willingly lose gold...

if only people used there common sense.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
One would assume that if there selling below mats prices then its a 100% dupe. no one in theior right mind will willingly lose gold...

Be more narrowminded please. Enough people realm transferring and the gold cap is 50k you can take with you. After that you try and get high value item to take with you and then sell again. The panthers aren't exactly in high demand (nor are difficult to come by) so they try and get rid of them cheaper to get a part of their gold back. I'm not saying duping isn't possible, but this seems to be a very likely scenario as well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Enough people realm transferring and the gold cap is 50k you can take with you. After that you try and get high value item to take with you and then sell again.

Selling expensive mounts at a loss after a realm transfer certainly happens. I've done it myself - but at slightly below material cost, not a quarter of it.

When it happens all of a sudden like this, on realm after realm, there's no doubt we're dealing with dupes. And 55k (Lightbringer price) is too much to gamble.
Edited by Kesh on 01/02/2013 18:00 GMT
Reply Quote
Its 51k on draenor dont know what that means, but when i made a depleted kyparium rocket i was so glad someone actually offered me something i sold it for under mats cost. Haven't heard anything about a dupe yet.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
28/01/2013 14:55Posted by Thannos
the problem is ppl who don't know this dupe issue they buy the mount and after they try to resell it :(

Making alot of money with no more effort than waiting a few days=problem?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
very soon wow will have more [Jeweled Onyx Panther] than players with this stuped moves to don't speak about duped items!
Blizzard protect your customers!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Be more narrowminded please. Enough people realm transferring and the gold cap is 50k you can take with you. After that you try and get high value item to take with you and then sell again. The panthers aren't exactly in high demand (nor are difficult to come by) so they try and get rid of them cheaper to get a part of their gold back. I'm not saying duping isn't possible, but this seems to be a very likely scenario as well.

Anyone with an ounce of brains will look at the realm they are transferring too and buy up things that wouldn't lose 50-70% of there investment. Could it be people realm transferring? Of course, but the large numbers dong it and the completely stupid business decisions being made, plus! all these Panthers being sold by Level 1s with random letter names points to something else.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
this is 100% Dupe!
and blizzard is muted!
Reply Quote
68 Human Paladin
It's down to 30k on The Maelstrom. Once in a while I buy one, and sell it for a few thousand gold more. Could be a dupe, but it might as well not be.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
03/02/2013 19:06Posted by Ripdog
It's down to 30k on The Maelstrom. Once in a while I buy one, and sell it for a few thousand gold more. Could be a dupe, but it might as well not be.

If it's not it says "crafted by ...".

Selling this mount under 70k is just stupid.
We all know the dupe will be gone in a few weeks and then prices go up again.

Happend like 20 times the last year with sandstone drakes.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We all know the dupe will be gone in a few weeks and then prices go up again.

Happend like 20 times the last year with sandstone drakes.

Nothing gona happen blizzard care only to get 13euros fee for every month.
blizzard is company and needmoney they dont care for dupes etc! this is players problem!
Reply Quote
3 Orc Rogue
Then don't buy or sell the mount until the dupe is fixed.

Bunch of hypocrites...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

So you think the cause of this drop in price on JOP is caused by people transferring from other realms? and in the same time you call others narrowminded?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]