PVP Server doesnt means Gank Lowbies!

(Locked)

OP: What did you offer that the hundred other threads of same topic did not? To me this just seem repetetive. Even more frustrating is that this have been answered a thousand times at least but still the answer is ignored.

Roll on a PvE server.
PvP realms offer the possibility to gank. If you don't like it there is options such as PvE servers. If you are there because your friends is there, tough luck, you signed up for it. If you don't want to move because you want wPvP, tough luck, you signed up for it.

I suggest you try leveling a new toon as it is right now.You will change your tune in no time.
Edited by Chique on 04/02/2013 14:55 GMT
THis is why I Re-rolled on PvE.

I didn't enjoy being ganked but I accepted it as part of the game. I didn't moan, I moved my chars to a PvE server and now enjoying my gaming again.
100 Human Paladin
PVP Server doesnt means Gank Lowbies!

Yes it does ^_^
8 Orc Shaman
Good god, Why do people roll pvp if they do not want to actually fight?

Where does it say PvP (but you have to fight fair no pots no special abilities and no lowbie killing.)

Oh thats right it doesnt, So if you roll pvp then chances are at some point some one higher than you will see you and decide to kill you, He/she may even decide to do it for an hour or more because he can. Nothing new there its been happening for the nearly 8 years warcraft has been out, if you dont like it roll pve its that simple but what you dont do is complain for rule changes because you are unable to quest on a pvp realm where you are being pvp'd.

Did you roll pvp because you want to pvp or pve? if its pvp suck it up and get on with it if its pve then tough you rolled wrong.
The evil side of me wants to just reply and say something along the lines of "PVP is Death. There's no escape, your character will eventually be killed, ganked, roflstomped and massacred over and over again. The only question is 'when'".

On the other side, though, World PVP is not fair, there'll rarely be an equal number of forces, or at the same level... and so on. If you can push through it, at times you'll find yourself at the opposite end of the experience (revenge is a dish best served cold, isn't it?), as well as move to a different zone to continue your leveling.

But, if the notion of other players being able to disrupt your gameplay at some point is something that you just don't want to deal with, then the best option is to reroll on a PVE realm, where you can decide when and how to flag yourself for PVP.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The evil side of me wants to just reply and say something along the lines of "PVP is Death. There's no escape, your character will eventually be killed, ganked, roflstomped and massacred over and over again. The only question is 'when'".

On the other side, though, World PVP is not fair, there'll rarely be an equal number of forces, or at the same level... and so on. If you can push through it, at times you'll find yourself at the opposite end of the experience (revenge is a dish best served cold, isn't it?), as well as move to a different zone to continue your leveling.

But, if the notion of other players being able to disrupt your gameplay at some point is something that you just don't want to deal with, then the best option is to reroll on a PVE realm, where you can decide when and how to flag yourself for PVP.

Translation:
Another benefit of CRZ is the money we make, we knew this would happen.
Pay us £15 x per character to move if you don't want to be ganked for hours.
85 Tauren Druid

even if it was for free they wont move their chars they just want to cry and ruine the gaME

Translation:
Pay us £15 x per character to move if you don't want to be ganked for hours.
100 Gnome Death Knight
@Chique
Why would I do something that silly? I am on a RP server that doesn't have CRZ. That is also why I don't come here crying like a baby. I had the choice to not be ganked and I took it. The OP and you had the same choice. The reason you are here tearwet is because you chose wrong and rather see the game ruined for others than correct your own mistake and move.

@OP
Don't avoid the question with another topic of meaningless whining. You have signed up to be ganked by picking PvP-realm. Ignorance and bull!@#$ting blizzard isn't getting you anywhere closer achieving chickensuit on PvP-realm. Opening more meaningless threads on an already answered topic makes you more annoying than gankers. Spam is not a key to achieving your goals rather the opposite.

Please kill this thread.
90 Human Warlock
I believe this experience happened to me while leveling Sahrnath in WOTLK, where I saw a blood elf.. Paladin or something three levels below me.

Now I am a warlock, the most evil class in World of Warcraft so it was only natural that I of course butchered the poor paladin. Sadly this little puny blood elf paladin had a level eighty friend who, of course, quickly dispatched of me.. Over and over again.

Then I switched to my death knight and killed the offender who dared to help his puny blood elf friend. He then called in friends to kill me and I in turn called for my friends. I think this little skirmish lasted for about.. Thirty to forty minutes. It was a very enjoyable experience to say the least.
90 Draenei Shaman
04/02/2013 14:52Posted by Senel
People on PVP servers complaining about PVP happening.

I see this more as, people on pvp servers forced to do pve content in order to lvl.
Translation:

There're unscrupulous players that use unrespectful tactics to fight others and then escape unpunished. PVP realms were designed with the intent to be a place where wild PVP could take place, so... a player on CRZ killed you.

Ganking is ganking, no matter if the player comes from another realm or not, this has been happening since the dark ages of WoW...
Edited by Draztal on 05/02/2013 14:20 GMT
90 Pandaren Monk
PvP is bound to happen on PvP realms for sure, I would however like CRZ to work something similar to the BG-brackets, atleast for the "levels appropriate to the current zone". so lets say people between 58 and 63 got zoned to a CRZ of their own in Hellfire Peninsula. Ganking would still occur for sure, but on more even and fun ground (imo). And all other levels could get a CRZ working as it is now, where a lot of 90's can meet and fight over rares.

That would also work when a lvl 60 groups up with a level 90 for instance, which would transfer the level to 60 the "all other realm" to be able to play with his friend that belongs in another "level range".

In general, I really like the idea of CRZ that works towards "one big server", and it is really only the increased Ganking that im opposed.
Edited by Propalm on 04/02/2013 15:29 GMT
90 Human Hunter

I don't care that much to be honest. But I have to reply, since this statement is basically the same one as every statement the blues has on the subject.

Many of you conclude with how its been like that since the dawn of time, aka vanilla. But have you considered the fact that it was a lot more tedious to go out and gank lowbies then?
Considering that you did not have access to flying mounts at the time?

I really feel for some of the people leveling a new toon on pvp server with CRZ on it. In the end, the only thing CRZ is good for is pleasing gankers anyways. The people that love to make life miserable for others, are basically the only people that Blizzard caters to with the introduction of this not very thought through design.
Edited by Torsdag on 04/02/2013 15:34 GMT
Of all the things MoP has brought to us I personally enjoy CRZ pvp the most. For example, Honor Hold - Thrallmar back and forth ganking in hellfire peninsula is a blast. Thank you blizzard for bringin the some world pvp back!
90 Human Warlock
Maybe Blizzard should introduce a system of some sort, so that when high levels gank lowbies over and over (the server would keep track of it) he will start to award conquest points and the ganker in question would be shown on the proper factions side.

Who knows, it might just work.
8 Orc Shaman
Why the fuk would I want to reroll to pve when most pve servers are dead, I want to do Pve and the best options to do that are on PVP servers.

So you think you should be able to roll on a pvp realm and not be attacked because you dont want them to attack you? Thats called a pve realm mate and swearing does not make your point any more valid.

If you feel your best option to progress is on a pvp realm then you have to accept all that goes with it, ever wonder why all those people roll pvp (Pro Clue: its the realm type), Yes thats right they want to kill you.
100 Undead Priest
04/02/2013 15:26Posted by Draztal
Ganking is ganking, no matter if the player comes from another realm or not, this has been happening since the dark ages of WoW...

About that revenge thing - how am I supposed to get my revenge if I will never see the other person again because who the hell knows if I will ever see them again? :)

04/02/2013 15:34Posted by MonnB5A04B
ever wonder why all those people roll pvp (Pro Clue: its the realm type), Yes thats right they want to kill you.

Pro Clue: It's not. I didn't roll PvP Realm because I wanted PvP. I rolled because my old friends re-rolled here due to this realm (Kazzak) having a high-pop, good PvE progress and an imbalanced H:A ratio (ie: we barely saw an Alliance toon every few weeks, which I personally just leave him alone, I just ignore him). There were no talk about CRZ when I transfered PvP.

Most people I know had the same idea when they transfered. PvP realm with close to non-existant Alliance demographic? Heck, that's just a PvE realm labeled as PvP!

But, lesson learned. Now I rarely get out in the world (except Pandaria where CRZ is not in effect). My alts only level trough dungeons until lvl85. No problem.

EDIT: Also, keep in mind that pretty much only PvP realms are populated in EU. There's maybe 2-3 medium-to-high pop realms that are actually alive and that are PvE!
Edited by Znufflessd on 04/02/2013 15:47 GMT
86 Blood Elf Mage
04/02/2013 15:03Posted by Draztal

Same old response. Give up the toon you leveled up (possibly to 90) on a PvP server and move to a PvE server either by starting over or by forking over more money. On top of that, leave behind your community and guild all because you guys want to fix a problem that has existed for years.

Par the course Blizzard.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]