5.2 and the nerf of Grimoire of Sacrifice.

62 Human Death Knight
So I was wondering is it still worthy to use this Talent after the nerf takes place?

And if it isn't I assume that Grimoire of Service will be the best choice?

Then we get to my real question.

On a PVP note. What would be the best pet against said comp if you do use the talent Grimoire of Service?

cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What said comp?
Reply Quote
62 Human Death Knight
I ment like What pet is best for say like KFC, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What spec, PvP or PvE...

You need to give us more info if you're going to ask questions. We can't smell what you mean.

If you mean Affliction PvE and GoS, it'll only be a 1-2% nerf, so yes. GoS will still be the strongest.
Edited by Elviryn on 01/02/2013 12:50 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Demonology I roll with:

Felguard standard.

Melee cleaves: felguard service pet.
Caster cleaves: felhunter service pet.

For destruction and affliction I roll with:

Grim: supremacy: observer, because of the constant purges.
I do think service might still be better here though.

-----------

Against DK teams I prefer going for sacrifice cus he'll kill the pet through dots. When it's almost dead I can sacrifice it and silence a second time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
01/02/2013 12:49Posted by Elviryn
If you mean Affliction PvE and GoS, it'll only be a 1-2% nerf, so yes. GoS will still be the strongest.

all of the grimories can be abreviated as GoS :o.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/02/2013 14:47Posted by Kádaver

all of the grimories can be abreviated as GoS :o.
Oh haha :3

GoSac then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
01/02/2013 12:49Posted by Elviryn

They've not done a PvE DPS pass on numbers yet, so it's too soon to say.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Orc Warlock
01/02/2013 16:59Posted by Jessicka

They've not done a PvE DPS pass on numbers yet, so it's too soon to say.

Even when they do, if they follow some kind of logic on the nerf, we should still see GoSac on top for patchwerk fights. But alot of other fights than that, I think GoSup will be a lot stronger than it is currently for aff and also for destruction.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
use imp against KFC, move it away from you so it doesnt get caught in aoe-cc or dmg and dies, and so it always got Line of Sight to your healer, dispel every hunters frost-trap on your healer, summon voidwalker for disarm on hunter/warrior or felhunter for silence on healer, depending on you current setup.

KFC is really just a big counter to warlock, its harsh but true ..

i play affliction so this is from an affliction lock point of view
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
as much as I like the idea of GoSup the observer is weaker v comps with mage than felhunter, because they can steal there buffs back, from pvp point of view still think goSac or goServ are better (unless your demo), goSac still allows for 2 spell locks so its still my choice
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/02/2013 22:51Posted by Alarinth
But alot of other fights than that, I think GoSup will be a lot stronger than it is currently for aff and also for destruction.
Meh I hope they don't do that, I hate pets :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
GoSup all the way. GoSac only works when you have a lot of free casr which doesent happen much when I play. Playing aff against 9/10 teams rolling KFC ffs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]