Abandoned quest of first mop chain.

90 Undead Warlock
Hello.Recently I came back to pandaria and started chain in zeppelin near Orgrimmar.I got to pandaria, finished quest on zeppelin but accidently I fell off a zeppelin and died.As I couldnt fly there I HSed.Then I abandoned quest hoping I could start again, but I cant.I went back to pandaria into Jade Forest using port in OG, but I can see no quests there and I'd be glad if I could get back to dat zep.Anyone?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
09/02/2013 11:08Posted by Luckysevenn
.As I couldnt fly there I HSed

I don't know the answer, but I want to state for other players that if you fall there's a teleport on the ground that takes you back to the ship.
Btw, that's one of the most retarded wow quests, there's a high chance you will fall and die if you are doing that quest for the 1st time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Didn't know there's a teleport, thanks much for valuable info :)
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
Hi mates i am having the same problem with mop i dropped off the ship and died so i abandoned the quest hoping to grab it back again no Way so i am hooked up there .please any solution to that Help .
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
or where the teleport is located :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]