Jeweled Onyx Panthers

90 Orc Hunter
Hey guys,

I am trying to sell 3 Jeweled Onyx Panther 's for considerably less than you will ever be able to get them for on the server. I am looking for 60k Horde Gold for each of them, if you want them traded over to alliance through the NAH then with a cut it will come to 69k. If you are interested give me a whisper or reply here :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You're not Grogar! Go away, impostor!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
DONT BUY their duped
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
No, he brought them back from his previous server as there is a 50k gold cap. spending 70k and selling them for 60k is still 60k he wouldn't have if he just transferred and lost the cash.

Do you really think he would advertise them on WoW's forums if he had duplicated them? It's just a way of transferring money.
Edited by Kumpi on 17/02/2013 10:59 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It doesn't necessarily mean that he's the one that duped them. If he bought them for 70k they're almost definitely duped anyway
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I used 70k as an example of a small margin, I have no idea how much he paid for them. In fact I am quite certain he made them himself.

Anyway the point is that its stupid to tell people not to buy from this guy when you have no idea where the Panthers came from, I know there was a problem with hacker duplication but that doesn't mean every one is duped.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Before anyone gets accused of duping... Darksorrow AH is filled with these mounts. So I'm pretty sure Grogar just bought them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]