Sha and Galleon!!

90 Tauren Paladin
One thing me and my guildies are missing is a "built in" recorder to keep track of weekly kills of the 2 world bosses... And higher spawn rate on that damn Galleon!! Is there any "plan" on making that happen yet?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Monk
I think I saw a tracker for the world boss kills in 5.2. No idea about respawn timer though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
From the 5.2 patch notes:

Galleon now respawns much more frequently, but players can only receive loot from him once per week.
Reply Quote
I have a serious problem in tracking world bosses kills since I have 11 chars and I can't always remember which of my chars killed sha or galleon or both . Please blizzard helps us with this , I have job and kids and I don't play as much time as I wanted in order to enjoy this beautiful expansion of yours :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end

turn this into a macro
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Its not just world bosses.

We also have weekly quests, such as the treasure trove run and the lesser charms of fortune turn ins to keep track of.

For a long time we have had a tracker for raids (type in /raidinfo) and I think we need some help with weekly reset quests and bosses too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
When I click on my clock in the corner with elvui, I am told that I haven't killed either this week, then when I do, it changes to let me know I have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]