3v3 Ret Comps 5.2

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I've recently returned to WoW, and see that Rets aren't the greatest class, but not the worst at all. Due to the changes in 5.2, what comps are Rets going to be good in 3v3 arena? I've heard the Ret/rogue or Ret/DK options, but wondering what others are going to be viable with a ret.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ret/Feral
Ret/Spriest
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dont do 3's arena at all, i cap with an enh sham friend, the duo is quiete mint, just dont know what healer would be optimal for 3's <Suggestions>.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ret / Warr/ Disc
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ret/feral
Ret/spriest
Ret/warr
Ret/rogue
Ret/hunter
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
ret/ele shaman the famous reroll cleave! :3
Reply Quote
ret+mage/spriest+druid
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Rogue
Inb4 Triumvir saying "none."
Reply Quote
5 Orc Shaman
ret/huntard
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ret + SP + healer: how will ret catch up people? burden of guilt and loose impr stun?
In addition against shaman teams you got no CC.

What would be the best healer for it? druid/shaman/monk?? I'm adding monk on the equasion since both SP and Ret will be able to dispel him when CCed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Ret + SP + healer: how will ret catch up people? burden of guilt and loose impr stun?
In addition against shaman teams you got no CC.

What would be the best healer for it? druid/shaman/monk?? I'm adding monk on the equasion since both SP and Ret will be able to dispel him when CCed.

Against shaman teams you just go shaman with silence and fear every time. That's an 11 second lockdown. While CCing his partners of course.

I even played it this season to 2.2k and next season it's getting buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Could you please elaborate a bit? What healer did you use?

How is it 11 seconds against a tremoring shaman? Unless you mean 6 sec of stun + 4 sec of silence + 2 sec of fear haha

Did your ret pick burden of guilt or impr stun?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]