Best looking Horde Priest race?

90 Dwarf Paladin
I am not too bothered about racials to be honest, I intend to go shadow unless I take a liking to healing all of a sudden.

I sort of want a Tauren Priest just for the novelty and how rare they seem to be. But then there are blood elves who do look pretty awesome in cloth. Pandas are also cool.

Im not a big fan of trolls though.

But whats your opinion? I can also look at your character when you comment to see if I like it :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I like the looks of my char.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Goblin.

Although I have to warn you that many pre-cataclysm item sets (especially the headpieces) just look awful on goblins.

Edit: and please don't pick belf, there's too many belf priests in the game already :P
Edited by Taskuraketti on 15/02/2013 11:02 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Goblin.

Although I have to warn you that many pre-cataclysm item sets (especially the headpieces) just look awful on goblins.

Edit: and please don't pick belf, there's too many belf priests in the game already :P

thats a good point on the belfs to be fair
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I think undead look the best. They can look really hardcore !
And the only race that it doesnt matter if u female or male cuz gear look the same on both IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Golbin
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Undead. By far. Best looking caster in-game.
Pandas are cute, but not cool looking like Undead, more of childish looking.
Belfs male look gay, female look like 15 year old girls running around. (haha)
Tauren caster ? LOL
Troll looks retarded.
Orc is decent looking caster but they dont have priest class. Sadly.
Goblin erhmm... its a horde version of gnome and i would never pick a gnome ,any class. Small and annoying.

Undead. No. 1

But then again i am giving personal opinion :)
Edited by Zigflay on 15/02/2013 15:31 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Are you interested in what others consider best looking or original? If you will get many ppl say x race looks best, than clearly its not original, while if you get nobody telling you y race looks good, its prolly original, but not really good looking.

Best to go what yourself like to see on your screen and screw the originality. Tauren priests are not original, there's a !@#$ton of them, rolled by ppl that did it because they thought they are special. If you actually like tauren, then play it for that, not because they are original. Good looking for you should be the most important.

For me, race lore is also important. While I agree tauren lore is interesting in its way, it just doesn't fit me.

edit: you can see above why undead characters do not necessarily belong to mature or original ppl.
Edited by Saphiramoon on 15/02/2013 15:34 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Guy above is talking about originality in deciding a race for character....jesus.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
this one + transmog
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Whatever you want. But if you don't pick a forsaken, make sure you always have enough noggenfogger elixir with you. Look is about personal opinions, UD caster animations are objectively the best in the game though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
15/02/2013 10:52Posted by Jeniwyn
I like the looks of my char.

i agree :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Best looking: Blood Elf, both male and female look cool in priest gear.

Best race for Shadow in general: Undead. Why? Shadowform will boost your Touch of the Grave damage (undead racial)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
The reason I didn't take blood elf is that I really dislike their channeling animation (Mind Flay for example). I chose female pandaren, because of its solid animations and their racials.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
undead or belf , ud for shadow espacialy .
Belf if you wanna look hot whilst wearing cloth
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
this my belf priest shes hot ...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
15/02/2013 11:01Posted by Taskuraketti

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE!

Seriously OP, join us. We're hot and we get discounts from the barber.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As shadow you'll be nothing but a purple blob anyway ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
16/02/2013 08:06Posted by Jen

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE!

Seriously OP, join us. We're hot and we get discounts from the barber.

But goblins get discounts from ALL VENDORS! That makes us a) richer b) better.

Best looking: Blood Elf, both male and female look cool in priest gear.

Best race for Shadow in general: Undead. Why? Shadowform will boost your Touch of the Grave damage (undead racial)

To my knowledge Touch of the Grave makes up less than 1% of an undead shadow priest's DPS, not that impressive to be honest. I think that goblin passive haste bonus and troll berserking are far superior when it comes to racials.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
female troll!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]