Armory for Windows Phone 8

Hi would like to ask how are the plans to release the WoW Armory for Windows Phone 8, and if there is any estimate date for it's release.
I know WP8 doesnt have the numbers of iOS or Droid yet but the fact is that it's growing much faster than it's predecessor (WP7), almost 6% market share as of now in UK and Europe and growing.
Plus, the new tools provided by WP8 allow a relatively simple conversion from other versions and this could also be made available and compatible with the RT and normal versions of Windows 8.

It would be really nice to get it Blizzard. Thank you
Edited by Alagondar on 25/02/2013 23:23 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yeah, I would like to know that to. Im gonna switch from Android to WP8 very soon.
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Rogue
unlikely since almost no one uses that cr$p and never will
Reply Quote
29 Human Warrior
unlikely since almost no one uses that cr$p and never will

Actually there are plenty of people who use Windows Phone 8, you must be thinking of Blackberry which has nearly zero users.
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Death Knight
I for one use the windows phone and there epic and it would be so much better if the armory gets added to the list of apps for WP8 please blizzard even if you charge for it id buy it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Don't switch from Android to WP8, honestly, you'll be so disappointed. It's badly supported, badly implemented, the whole thing's a complete mess. It's an utter failure.
Stay away from it and stick with Android.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
As of lst week the 4 biggest phone retailers in Russia have all ceased to sell/advertise for the Iphone.... Since Windows Phone 8 is gaining quite alot of market share there aswell...
So would rly like to see a Windows Phone 8 app soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]