Why no LFR tomorrow?:(

Im on a dead realm and still gearing, so LFR is great fun for me, ive been expecting to do new raids this way starting tomorrow... But i see they will be available next month... omg WHY?
Reply Quote
Erm, according to the notes the first LFR raid should be available on the 13th of march.......
A week after the go-live of 5.2.
Edited by Anphelion on 05/03/2013 14:25 GMT
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
The first part of LFR will be available next week.
Reply Quote
Erm, according to the notes the first LFR raid should be available on the 13th of march.......
A week after the go-live of 5.2.

That means only 1 wing...

05/03/2013 14:25Posted by Tombunde

Yea first part, exactly, while all parts should be there, dont care about no hardcore raiding people that think wow is their life, and how HURT they would feel if little longstride could do lfr... SHEESH!!!!!
Edited by Longstride on 05/03/2013 14:34 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
05/03/2013 14:25Posted by Tombunde
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 14:23Posted by Longstride
But i see they will be available next month... omg WHY?

then.....

05/03/2013 14:33Posted by Longstride
That means only 1 wing...

Are you not reading what was said? You asked why no LFR would be available. As has been pointed out to you the first part will be available in a week.

05/03/2013 14:33Posted by Longstride
dont care about no hardcore raiding people that think wow is their life, and how HURT they would feel if little longstride could do lfr... SHEESH!!!!!

Fail to see how this is relevant to anything........
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Cos we are 2nd category customers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
05/03/2013 15:35Posted by Ziunia
Cos we are 2nd category customers.

Considering the fact that you never even had LFR AT ALL until very recently, I find it hard to believe how you are "2nd category customers".
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
No its so the world first boss kill isn't by LFR.

I is being released by wing for 2 reasons.

1, So that it can be broken down in LFR to smaller groups of bosses instead of 1 x 16 boss mega grind we get 4 x 4 boss easy in and outs.

2, To give people with a raid group a chance to see things before those with out a regular raid group.

I don't really agree with holding us back a bit but meh, I have other things I can do while I wait. been like this since MoP launch so not that big of a deal.
Reply Quote
Community
Yea first part, exactly, while all parts should be there, dont care about no hardcore raiding people that think wow is their life, and how HURT they would feel if little longstride could do lfr... SHEESH!!!!!

And those hardcores that you do not care about could just as well say that they don't care that you are not able to just waltz in an slay Lei Shen in the first week ;-)

We are trying to take the interests of both casuals as well as hardcores (and everyone in between of course) into consideration with the staggered release of the Throne of Thunder raid.

You may not approve, but we feel it is fair compromise for everyone if the players who prefer to use the Raid Finder gets to experience the content, but not so soon that Lei Shen is being farmed for weeks via the raid finder before normal/heroic raiders even gets to have a go at him.

Having the end boss of a raid dungeon on farm status via the raid finder diminishes the epic feeling of defeating that boss for the first time in normal/heroic raids, and we would like to avoid that with Lei Shen as much as possible - at least in the beginning while the raid is still fresh for the normal/heroic raiders.

We know that the players who raid primarily via the Raid Finder want to see the new content sooner rather than later, and to accommodate that we plan to release the first two wings faster than the last two.
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Warrior
05/03/2013 16:29Posted by Sugenfet
like in the old days when real men played the game, not little kindergarden crying school girls.

Yet you play as a blood elf, the least manly race of all aside gnomes... =p
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Monk
Let's get real here, they could just replace the loot in 5.0 lfr with the new 502 epics and most of the slot machi-I mean lfr raiders wouldn't even care about the new raid.
Reply Quote

and the hardcore raiders dont care about you little casuals getting all bosses for free in lfr therefore they will now remove lfr so you can cry when you are 0/12 progress after 1 month still and dont get to see !@#$, like in the old days when real men played the game, not little kindergarden crying school girls.

For free? i pay same fee as you, also time is money kid. You also call me kindergarten crying whatever, for me you are it, so vocal every time anything is not like you want, lol.
Edited by Longstride on 05/03/2013 17:12 GMT
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 16:25Posted by Vaneras
You may not approve

I do not, but im over it after a couple hours, I will just do it later or maybe gear up and try normal, Whatever, im over it and for me this thread can aswell be closed. Thanks for all the replies.

edit: All responses except for Vaneras unsproffesional(imho) answer he felt he needed to add smileys to. I thought as a GM you are suppose to be in the middle, not on one of the sides. Also please... epic feeling? they are doing it in their guild, with friends, on normal/hc mode, where nobody will grief them... I think They would feel pretty epic either way if i had LFR or not.
Edited by Longstride on 05/03/2013 18:13 GMT
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Monk
wahhh i want my effortless content now!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
where are all the fem goblins?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
As you said you are still gearing, you can still run LFR for MSV HOF and ToES with an increased chance for gear to drop.

And because all of these raids are now available for cross realm maybe go to open raid eu or with friends from different servers and get normal/heroic gear while you wait for the new lfrs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]