About shado-pan assault rep

90 Tauren Druid
What were your thoughts here Blizzard?

Today I played a lot of hours, trying to get my rep up with Assault before we were going to raid. I did a couple of quests and got quite a lot of rep with them. I then raided and killed one boss. When I got to 2999, I stopped getting rep however because you have to kill a boss to get to the next step.

Then my husband did the quests AFTER the raid and he got over 3000 and is then friendly and can buy the new stuff. So because I did it in the wrong order I am screwed? What was the thought process here?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quest and Raid bosses gets you from Neutral to friendly. The trash in raids can get you up to 2999 but not further. So killing 2 bosses in ToT should be enough, if u have done the quest.

I did as you did because i had no idea about it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
My problem is that me and my husband did the same quests and the same raid but still he is friendly plus change and I am not even friendly. It's not a smart system and will only result in major rep farm once people get over friendly so I can just kill one boss and get to honored. The same quests and the same kills should give the same rep no matter what order you do it in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No offensive, but thats simply the result of rushing in before you knew about things. Reputation untill x level has been the way in all of the raid reps so far.

Yes you got screwed over, but thats not something that can repeat itself right?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Reputation untill x level has been the way in all of the raid reps so far.

Icc would like a word with you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Maybe he got an insigna from the final daily quest chest reward.
That's how i got from 2999 to friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/03/2013 07:53Posted by Lorcan
Reputation untill x level has been the way in all of the raid reps so far.

Icc would like a word with you.

My bad, i guess i only had the real reputation raids in mind.
I even forgot icc gave rep to begin with, what with their being close to no rewards and all.
Edited by Elias on 08/03/2013 08:35 GMT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]