7 days free game time

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi i havent played wow for a little while now probably around January and my friend stopped shortly after ,yesterday he received a email from blizz giving him 7 days free game time to try patch 5.2 ,i have not received one :/ why is this ,is it only for selected players ??
100 Night Elf Druid
Sometimes promotions like this they send out the emails in batches so it can take a few days for everyone to get it.

However according to a post in tech support:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6876657764#3

the emails aren't legitimate although I think that might been a mistake as they look very authentic including first name being used.
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk
It might not be sent to everyone (I got the email because of a second account I have), or might not be sent to you yet - but you can see if you're eligible for this sort of promotion also on the account management page if you're not sure if it's real or not.
- CS
90 Pandaren Mage
These offers are sent at random to unsubbed players. Rather than believing the email, log into your account management - any offers will be available to claim there.
Customer Service
When we send out these mails, if you didn't get one (and you have made certain that there is nothing in your mailbox or junk folder) then I am afraid that there is nothing we can do.

The mails are indeed sent out to selected players but it is not something we'll be able to go into details about on the forum Keithus.

There is a mail going round and if it looks like this then it's genuine.
Edited by Tailyda on 08/03/2013 18:32 GMT
90 Blood Elf Priest

There is a mail going round and if it looks like [url="http://media.wow-europe.com/email/2013/wow/winback/feb/mop/en/index_en-gb.html"]this[/url] then it's genuine.

nice one ,clicked that and clicked play free now and just got my 7 days free xD tyvm :)
Customer Service
No problem :)
90 Tauren Druid
08/03/2013 18:36Posted by Keithus
just got my 7 days free

Welcome back! :)
90 Pandaren Rogue
Any idea why I too received this mail, even though my account is still active?
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk

Do you have more than one WoW account?
85 Human Paladin
Question: Im Waiting for an update on the Scroll of Resurrection but currently have a free week and a choice of a free 7 days on 5.2....

Q: Will this effect my In-Active Since date?

(As my Account has been In-Active since March 9th 2012....cut off was March 6th haha....and i dont want to ruin that)
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk
Question: Im Waiting for an update on the Scroll of Resurrection but currently have a free week and a choice of a free 7 days on 5.2....

Q: Will this effect my In-Active Since date?

The previous scroll could become unusable if you used a trial but support was able to fix this, as it was not intended (the only thing that invalidated the scroll was paid gametime). I'm going to guess this is the same case.
90 Pandaren Rogue
08/03/2013 19:56Posted by Nyshae

Do you have more than one WoW account?

I once created a trial account so I didn't need to bother others to get into raids, do those accounts count too?
- World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Monk
No, trial accounts can't use gametime at all. It might be a phishing mail or just an error.
64 Tauren Warrior
ddd
90 Blood Elf Hunter
ddd

Please dont necro months old posts with random rubbish.
Customer Service
There's no need to necro posts :)
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]